Ridiculously strong response?

So I had a lot on my mind when I was making my Tulpa. Stress was building, and way too much stuff in life was in the way. My tulpa faded eventually. That was a few months ago. But now, I've got all the time in the world and no worries, so I tried to bring her back. I just talked to her a little, and then the next day, I tried imposing her like in Fede's method, and I instantly got a ridiculously strong headache and dizziness, which are two things I get after forcing. Does this mean she's back already?

Tulpae don't so much stop existing as they do go into "hibernation." It's not uncommon for them to re-emerge pretty quickly, especially if they were fairly developed previously and/or you've been thinking about them once in a while. Cordy existed a week before I even knew about him by living off of my thinking about creating him, and Sakura came out of stasis just from me watching a video about her base character. Besides, even if she's not back now, keep forcing and she will be soon.