-----

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My previous comment still stands, I would approve of this for Tips and Tricks when the badge/formatting issue is fixed, but until then I can't.

I would also add that some of the mentioned symbolism has worked well here and for a few other people that I've talked to. I may not be a big fan of symbolism, but some things tend to have a higher success rate, for example proximity to one's tulpa usually implies better communication/sensing.

I like the guide. Those braces and the square brackets, yes, against the rules. NotAnonymous, I know you love saying that other guides cover what's in Fede's PNG but really they are completely different methods.

I'm going to approve it for Guides. Moderation can decide what they want to do about the rule-breaking.

4/8 approve for guides (including mayormorgan's "looks ok for now")

One more vote is needed, though I guess it'll be unstickied, and I'll try to contact Xeare on the suggestions. But if anyone votes by the end of the deadline, it'll get the approval needed, and moderation can take care of the rest.

Approved for tips and tricks.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

You can count my vote for Guides too, if you really want, but I do think it would better fit in Tips than Guides.

Also, badges need fixing, as in, rather than [message], put Tulpa Name: "Message". Don't remove the tulpa's text.

• 7 months later...

Isn't that actually what FAQman was talking about in his Very First (And The Finest) Guide In Tulpa History?

>I did not use a wonderland, like Irish_ did. Instead, I actually sat down and took a snapshot of the space in front of me with my mind. Afterwards, I closed my eyes and superimposed the tulpa over it to work

Just saying.

May the Force be with you

Huh, turns out I've kinda done something like this with Deortabe before. Not exactly imposition, but picturing the area around me as a mindscape. Gives me something to do on train rides to university, sort of picture her sitting in the seat next to me, or walking around in the carriage. Visualisation is still an issue for me, but it does help hammer in the idea of her being present.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

• Guest changed the title to -----