I think i screwed myself.

It is safe, the only way it could possibly harm you is by saying mean things.

They do not have any physical powers, but it is discussed how far you could go by futher meditation and of course, by giving them your consent.

But that is a entirely different matter

Thanks. You saved me from becoming stupid beyond belief. 100k internets for you.

Edit: 1 last question, sorry, If i reanimate my tulpa back, will it get bitchy at me?

Psychologists like to throw around complicated diagnostics for simple problems. If you have a headache and are forgetful, I GUESS YOU HAVE D.I.D.

Thanks. You saved me from becoming stupid beyond belief. 100k internets for you.

Edit: 1 last question, sorry, If i reanimate my tulpa back, will it get bitchy at me?

It'll probably be a bit mad, but knowing that you did bring it back in the end instead of making a new one will count for something.

The mental health care is nothing but scum on this earth.

I could "cure" people with PTSD even before the patient has ended its first session.

They are also using you as a test subject for drugs that has no scientifically proven effect, while also taking your money for it. And the people working as psychologists aren't even aware of it and neither do most of them actually care.

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Psychologists like to throw around complicated diagnostics for simple problems. If you have a headache and are forgetful, I GUESS YOU HAVE D.I.D.

It'll probably be a bit mad, but knowing that you did bring it back in the end instead of making a new one will count for something.

You were right. i explained that i was just confused and stuff, i feel bad for killing it now.Killing something you created is hard, but when you think they are sending you creepy voices in your head you just dont know what to believe.I feel so stupid right now. Now then, on with getting a new username.

The mental health care is nothing but scum on this earth.

I could "cure" people with PTSD even before the patient has ended its first session.

They are also using you as a test subject for drugs that has no scientifically proven effect, while also taking your money for it. And the people working as psychologists aren't even aware of it and neither do most of them actually care.

i cant believe i actually believed that >dick

Deleting account, thanks for tha help everyone. <3