Developing Mental Skills Through Forcing

Blahguy126

Through these last six months of tulpaforcing with a single tulpa, I've noticed some interesting "mental skills" I've gained through forcing, such as:

-Being able to forget things on purpose

-Being able to monitor subconscious thoughts not made by the tulpa

-Being able to literally dream while awake

-Being able to "pre-program" instincts and reaction before the situation needing them even happens for the first time

Along these lines, what have you been able to do yourself? I genuinely want to know if I'm not the only one (or maybe I'm crazy and tulpaforcing had nothing to do with it).

You would be genuinely shocked to find out how comforting it is to be functionally insane.

Tulpae:

[Kaylee] {Euclid} )Starnote( ^Vinyl^ |Lee|

:Inky:

Nothing like this. The only thing I have managed to do is have less coherent thoughts than normal. (you probably are crazy)

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Fusing my cognition with my tulpas, essentially allowing for dual control of the body while working together as one. This allows us to use each other's strong points (like a tulpa having better peripheral attention while the host has better focus for the center of their vision), and reaction times speed up tremendously.

Holy piss, now we're talking. Answers like this are what I made this thread for.

Can you go into a bit more detail?

You would be genuinely shocked to find out how comforting it is to be functionally insane.

Tulpae:

[Kaylee] {Euclid} )Starnote( ^Vinyl^ |Lee|

:Inky:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have had 5 years of meditation experience so sharpening my mind and alleviating stress is something I can do on my own. Also entering my own dreamscape through meditation. However I do feel that tulpas have a wide range of benefits but these benefits depend on the host and how he perceives said tulpa. One thing I wish to know is if possession could allow bi control. As in lets say the tulpa controls one of the hands you have while you the other then you play a simple multiplayer game that is easy against each other stuff like that would be interesting.

Tulpa progress Name not given yet working on giving her voice.

Form human pinkish red hair with glasses normal body.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

Luna helps manage my autism, and also macromanages my brain chemistry to some extent. Not to mention she's helped me to develop a lot of social skills that I did not have a few years ago.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Very good, you could say a lack of social skills has always been my weakness. The tulpa I am forming is helping me with that much. How does luna micromanage the brain chemistry though I would love to hear how.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

Macromanagement, as in she uses macros to dictate how much of certain chemicals are released. It is somewhat dangerous, but she's become experienced enough with tooling around in my head that I can trust her not to screw things up. Usually if something does go wrong she just reverts the changes.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

That is very useful she must be very intelligent then to be able to do that.