Until death do us part [Klick & Rin]

Personality drafts were began on since a couple days ago. I officially declare our journey to begin on July 4, 2013, however.

7/4/13 Read more guides. Can't ever have enough information huh? Anchored rowboat in middle of pond today in an attempt of solitude to get something done. I at least made a list of traits for Rin.

Sat on hammock at evening and spent who knows how long(indicating short amount of time relative to the ungodly amount of hours you guys punch in)in wonderland trying out method of personality-making. Basically going to puppet Rin for a few days about a million scenarios and then stop. We'll see how it goes.

Progress: Became intimidated at hour counts.

7/5/13 Notes. Can't decide between Rin's dragon form and a Red Fox. I have no idea if you can shapeshift or not; I haven't found any real information on that. I really like the size of the dragon and the apposable fingers, but the fox is so... managably small and squeezable! If anyone feels like it, they can interrupt and tell me whether or not you can have a shapeshifting tupper. If I have the time, I will sketch and scan in a drawing of Rin's dragon. I like the design a lot.

Edit: From 12:44-2:45

Worked on Rin's personality. Made lists and charts and I guess you could say forced about half of it through a mix of methods. Will finish forcing the list later today.

Guest MegaBusta

Yes, you can have a tulpa that shape shifts.

7/5/13

About 4 hours of forcing in, though I am trying not to count. Today was basically the first day I forced, and it encompasses all four-ish hours.

This evening from 10:22-12:18 pm I personality forced. Aside from an accidentally long break from 11:16-11:36 pm that is.

Basically what I am doing is mashing a couple methods together. The traditional method, in which I have written a list of about 50 traits, split them between positive and negative, and spent about 5 or minutes thinking about what Rin would look like acting this out, how it affects various parts of his life, etc. I also made a list of his likes, dislikes, favorites, interests and hobbies, which I may or may not take from my notebook and put up here. Another shorter list was made describing how several traits could be added together to produce a different one.

For example: curious + analytical + perceptive + dilligent= intelligent

I also incorporate the methods of Rin "drinking" the trait, and puppeting/parroting him in our wonderland to develop how he may react to situations.

I remain ever hopeful and optimistic of his visible sentience.

7/16/13 This is random kind of, but worth mentioning I think.

I was sitting on my room floor on the computer, with no sound playing whatsoever, when all of a sudden, I heard a very quiet, static-y and muffled, "hello?" I almost had a heart attack and the first thing I though was obviously that my mind-generated creature was talking. I ran through all the information in my head I had of tuppers talking, and all of it matched up. I was extremely excited. My joy was inturrupted by my cell going off. I found myself sitting on it, and it was strangly in the general place my tupper had talked. A quickly rising dread began bubbling to the surface.

I opened my phone. "Did you just say hello to me?" My respondent answered by explaining she had been trying to get ahold of me for a bit now. I replied with obvious disappointment and hung up.

So it wasn't my tupper after all. I was sure it had been! I guess it was all well that she called me again, or else I would have wrongly thought so.

7/19/13 I tried guys, I did. This is going to sound like giving up, and it kinda is. For now I think. I promise I will return, but there are some problems in my head that make everything that I try to get interested in a huge drag. I actually have OCD, and this disorder, among other things, makes everything I love to do a huge chore. If I can't focus on Rin like he deserves right now, than I will just have to wait. I honestly did want to, but it is impossible right now.

Sorry I failed you Rin, but I promise I will come back.

• 1 month later...

Ohhh... this is a sad ending. It supposedly says 'Till death do us part' up there. I think.

Sigh. I've gotten null results for over two months. I blame it on myself and I've let my tulpa down. But I don't give up, I keep trying (when I can without my parents seeing me sitting in one place for two and a half hours. Which happened once... creepy...) and sooner or later (probably MUCH later), Jake will come 'round.

And then we'll have a ton of fun. Or... something.

*Le Sigh*

Anyways, don't give up. At least think about him if you can't form him at the moment. Or even snag a few five minute sessions every now and then (which isn't good, but it's better than nothing... and it's also what tends to happen with Jake a lot of the time. D;)

But don't just up and quit. Please. I believe that tulpae are able to manage OCD for you, so... Rin = no OCD. Think of that!

I sound so insensitive. No wonder people hate me.

Name: Jake

Talks: Within {}

Form: Brown furred, 5'6" (or so) anthropomorphic wolf.