Not sure how to force

I'm new to this website and to the knowledge of the Tulpa phenomenon. I've already read many guides and many "how to's" but i'm still confused on some points. I've already tried to force the tulpa in me to come to existence and this is what i do specificaly: I sit in my bed with crossed legs, i close my eyes and i start narrating in my head(as i've been told it's the best way to make your tulpa sentient, i want a first sentient response for a motivational boost), i start saying whatever comes to my mind, saying what i did today, what i'm going to do, what i'm doing, why am i doing it etc. The thing is that i think i'm talking to myself, do i need to visualize my tulpa while i talk in my head? Like multi-task that way? Or am i doing it right? About visualization, i have a very good idea of how my tulpa should look like and i can imagine bit by bit of how it looks like but i do it pretty fast, like i 3D it very fast and it's done, do i repeat the 3D visualization of my tulpa many times so that it sticks? Adding details at the same time?

For now these are my questions, thank you.

Visualizing the tulpa can help you remember that you're talking to the tulpa (as opposed to talking to yourself), but it's also possible to keep that in mind without having to imagine that the tulpa is standing next to you all the time, so visualization during narration sessions isn't actually obligatory. Don't think that you're narrating to yourself, though. You have to direct your thoughts towards your tulpa.

As for the second question about visualization, well, sure, you can try to do it as often as possible. Practice makes perfect, after all. If you happen to have difficulties adding too many details, I would suggest trying to focus only on one part of the tulpa's body (for instance, the hand), add lots of details there, and once you can keep these in mind with ease, do it with other parts.

I find it hard to narrate to my tulpa as i run out of things to say, and the subjects i come up with always end up rather quickly so it's hard for me to narrate without any response to support what i'm saying :S Is there a way where i can get subjects to talk to my tulpa with questions i could answer or something? I feel like i'm talking to myself nonsense, even the most simple things and it makes it hard to progress. Maybe i'm not on the right state of mind when i start doing it. Any personal tips that i might try?

Talk about anything you come up with! Movies, books, sports, science, your life, history, music, games, animals, food, travel, TV shows... Don't see it as topics to talk to your tulpa, just talk to him/her about whatever you come up with in the moment, and try to get the deeper you can within what you're saying. For example, if you're talking about music, don't just tell your tulpa which are your favorite bands, tell him/her why you love each of those bands, what makes them unique for you, what would you do if you meet them and you could even show him/her a song and talk about the lyrics.

Also, let the ideas and the talk flow. You could start with a simple topic and let the talk bring more topics, for example, you could start talking about how you spent your day with your friends, then you could talk about one of your friends and eventually in the conversation you mention this friend of yours has a cat, then talk about cats: why you love or hate them etc, somewhere in the middle of that you mention that you prefer pokémon over real world animals and eventually you'll end up talking about your favorite pokémons... and so on. It's all about the possibilities that the talking will bring, but relax, it's no big deal, don't be afraid of running out of ideas or topics... just let the talking flow and more ideas and topics will come up eventually.

Let your insanity get the best of you!

I was also wondering, what if i narrate to my tulpa in english? will the tulpa become english speaker and not understand my main language which is Portuguese?

Your tulpa should have as much a grasp on English or Portuguese or whatever other languages as you do, especially if you give him/her/it access to your memories.

Edit: post sniped by cozmopolitan.