How to have a shapeshifting tupper?

I have looked all over and found practically nothing on this subject, let alone a how-to.

So I would basically like to know how to do this. Being the indecisive person I am, I would like my tupper to have two or so forms. Not just in the wonderland, but in real life. Is it possible to have more than that?

Thanks,

-Klick

A tupper can change its form and become just anything you can imagine, so long as you can visualize it. As long as you can visualize the different forms you want them to have, and perhaps what it looks like when they transform (for instance, a cloud of black smoke appearing around them and vanishing once the transformation is over), the tupper will be able to change their own shape whenever they feel like it. A form is in no way permanent, and you may change it at will. The only thing you will need is a little bit more practice.

Practice as in more imposing of different forms?

Yes. You might want to be used to visualizing all the forms that you want your tulpa to be able to have. But no, you do not need to actually impose your tulpa's form(s). Visualization will do just fine.

Do you think symbolization would work by "molding" the two or three forms together to be one?

Symbolism's a personal thing that will make stuff very easy for some, and that could confuse others even more. As long as you can find a meaning behind the symbolism, and that you can just think "this actually makes sense", it should work. But what I mean with this is that I, from my own point of view, cannot tell you whether or not it will work, for we all think differently. Try doing what you have in mind, and see if it makes it easier for you.

Sweet. Well, I am a long way off from this, so I may or may not bring this topic back up when I get there. Before I let this topic die, I have one more question: In order to see, feel, etc. both forms in the real world, do I have to do the same work for both?

I would think that if you have managed to impose the first form, imposing the second form shouldn't take too much work ; but I cannot actually impose my tulpas yet, so don't take my word for it.

Try not to think of it as imposing the "form". Rather try thinking of it as just imposing your tulpa. See if that helps.

As far as the touch sense. Think of it the same way. You are not trying to feel your tulpas form, you are trying to feel your tulpa.

That's where we see a lot of people erring in their thought process. The form does not make the tulpa, the tulpa makes the form. I should know. I hardly keep to any one form for very long, it's just so boring looking the same all the time.

Hope this helps.

There are few things more confusing in this life, than trying to figure yourself out.

>The tulpa that I created this account for no longer wants it. So not having an account myself, ill take it.<