Linkzelda's Drawing Archive & Drawing Requests Thread

Linkzelda

Guest Anonymous

RiserEmilioX's tulpa Mika

http://linkzelda41.deviantart.com/art/Mika-Project-Drawing-PSD-384972406

mika_project_drawing_psd_by_linkzelda41-d6d7aly.png

Here's a video of the process:

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E4BTVKl5bs

I'm going to start using other brushes than airbrushing, I'm really doing horrible with these faces. :( I was going to start on the face on a bigger canvas and then reduce the size and then make the body, but I don't want to push those pixels too much to where I'm working on a 10,000 x 10,000 canvas that might ruin the quality of the recording. I know that doesn't look anything like your tulpa lol, but there's only so much I could do with the references, so I do apologize if it looks all weird. x)

Thanks for letting me draw her! Also, feel free to add your input as well. :)

Will continue starting on the others and will take more incoming requests as well. :)

That's actually kind of great!

But i get the feeling that masculinity (if that's a word) is playing a bigger part in this drawing. Otherwise, Very great

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(This might be a bit pasta'd from another thread)

Hey there! I don't suppose you could draw me a desktop wallpaper (1920x1200)?

It needs to include my three filles - Twi, Dash, and Scoots - alongside myself, which is easiest drawn as a generic, normal-build, tall dude with shortish hair and brown eyes (wearing a Dream Theater logo tee).

The wallpaper can be set anywhere you wish, as long as it is outside. I'd like Twi to stand on my left shoulder (all three of them are about 1' tall compared to me at 6'3"), Dash to hover near my right ear and Scoots to be "annoying me" in any way you see fit.

I know it's a long shot, but I would really appreciate it. I'm willing to wait for ages for it, or for it to never happen :P

Previous pictures for reference can be found in Corvus' thread as well as my display picture. (I would post them properly, but I'm currently posting via my phone. Will link and upload properly later.) Also, Twi and Dash have taken to wearing gold bands around their left front hooves. Otherwise, feel free to do anything with the picture you wish.

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]

Finished this in 5 hours and 38 minutes. Sorry, this is just a drawing of someone I'm doing in the mean time, will be doing other people's requests in the near future, just had to test out a brush I made.

[video=youtube]

Drawing link here:

http://linkzelda41.deviantart.com/art/Lora-Drawing-Final-Limitless-386739898

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you're still taking requests, but I have something if you're up to it!

(Here's the same description I used elsewhere, it still applies.)

Justine: Looks to be about 18 years old with a curvy figure and light pink wavy/curly hair that reaches the middle of her back. (It is parted on the right). She has green eyes and porcelain skin. (In the picture her eyes are blue, but in actuality they are green). She has a cheerful and poised disposition, and tends to wear mature, feminine outfits. Height: 5'7"

Clarence: He has the appearance of a younger teen. He has messy and curly dirty blonde hair, as well as slightly sharp teeth. He has red bug eyes (no pupil). If you need a reference just look up Invader Zim. His skin is a light tan, and he is 5'3". His favorite shirt is a black and purple tye-dyed spiral. He wears goggles on his head (rare occasions over his eyes) which are white and have spirals on each lens as well. (hyno-goggles!) Also, he has large white-ish gold wings.

Guess (formerly known as Sheldon): He has blue skin (cyan or bondi colored to be specific) red eyes and sharp teeth, and looks to be in his early 20's. He typically wields a chainsaw (a la Grell Suttcliffe). He is 6'2" and his personality is outgoing, clever, and logical. He tends to wear a lab coat and a stethoscope around his neck, with whatever underneath. If he's not wearing a lab coat he is likely to wear fancy clothing such as a suit and a tie.

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence

• 5 months later...

I'm going to try to get to the other requests after being non-existent in this thread for months now. I was mostly focusing on getting better at 3d modelling, and hopefully animation as well in the future. For now, I'm just working on a sculpt of myself, and I intend to sculpt one of Enantiodromia's tulpas after.

I know the ordering there seems a bit unfair, but right now her tulpa, Clarence, has a human form I can practice on. Here's some work in progress pictures of a self-portrait sculpt:

My ears need fixing, but hopefully I'll find a way to deal with that...

You can find the rest of the pictures here.

iB7SnfS.png

x0iM4GH.png

xOipeDe.png

I8yC6tf.png

nAZbkaA.png

upJeWD4.png

And yes, you are seeing skin pores and lip marks added in there. :P

WOOOPS, I'm confusing Clarence for Justine, I'm so sorry, Enantiodromia! It's Justine that I'll be attempting, forgive me for the mistake there, I usually scan through your signature, and presume Justine's links would be at the end. :P