Sands and Roswell magic woooooah

Sands

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I was wondering if you could help me with an oddity. I asked around, and your name came up more often than any other, so...

I was wondering if you knew of any cases of creation in which tulpae... tulpas... whatever you like, do you know of any cases where the could access memories? Because it's either that or I'm experiencing topical flashbacks to things I don't fully recall.

Weird for people to point me out when I at least think I've made my stance on memories and tuppers pretty clear. I guess I'll share my stuff with you, then, see what you can make of it.

Giving the tupper access to your memories is a pretty common step in tupperforcing, so you could say that yeah, they know our memories. They know a lot of what you've been through, but obviously not all; sometimes there's shit I remember Roswell hasn't apparently seen yet, which gets a reaction out of him like "you did what?" or something. But you know what? You don't know all that has happened either. Our brain isn't some thing that records everything down perfectly, just your version of it which could be twisted by time. Little details will of course be missing if you didn't pay attention to them the time they did happen, so you can't rely on finding out about those based on your memories.

Memories not only can change as more and more time goes by, but you memories are very easy to alter or manipulate. You should check out the Bugs Bunny at Disneyland test, it was pretty funny. These people obviously never saw Bugs Bunny in there, but they believe they did so strongly. They have memories of what happened that were created right there on the spot, which are vivid and full of emotions. But of course, fake. If fake memories can cause you to feel something like that, how can you know if they're fake or not? There's a lot of stuff about created memories if you wanna research, some not as innocent and funny as the Bugs Bunny thing though. Like those cases where a person is suddenly convinced they were molested as a kid when they never were.

Roswell has showed me some things that make me go "oh yeah, that happened", but I can't be sure if they actually did. They're memories I forgot, or maybe memories that my brain created. I wouldn't know unless someone confirmed it. Still, they can be pleasant and something I can cherish, even if I can't be sure of them. Hell, I can't be sure of a lot of things, but I just roll with it. And then sometimes Roswell has been the only one seeing something and sharing those memories with me just makes me remember shit that I know never happened, because I wasn't there to see it. Of course they might've happened and probably did, but I wasn't there to see them and I know it, so it feels fake.

You wanna give more details to your question? Vocal tupper? Have they told you what they are doing or you think this is happening? Overactive imagination? For the most part though, I'd say don't worry about it. Fake or not, do they actually matter?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Well if that helps somehow, that's good.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

>the horn

Fart.