Flo's Art/Drawing/Sketch/WhatEVAH Requests and Commishes! ^^

Zer0.iNSaNiTY

Riser, go ahead if you want XD

Jick, here are your fillies :P Geez, I didn't know MLP ponies were so hard >.<

Blah blah sketch. Blah blah blah edits.

Twit, couple questions:

- How is her hair parted?

- When you say anime stylization, do you mean she's fully anime styled, or she just has some elements of an anime character?

- What country are you in?

Reference pictures would be nice =w= Thanks.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Jick, here are your fillies :P Geez, I didn't know MLP ponies were so hard >.<

Looks pretty darn good though, I'll ask for a drawing too once I get some decent reference pictures and a stable form.

Twit, couple questions:

- How is her hair parted?

- When you say anime stylization, do you mean she's fully anime styled, or she just has some elements of an anime character?

- What country are you in?

Reference pictures would be nice =w= Thanks.

- Something like this with a few stray strands in the center http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2012/10/10/1111-mandy_moore_bangs_bd.jpeg this is just for the parting her hair is much neater and is about shoulder length.

- She is I guess Anime influenced but not like a chibi. It's like Anime with western influence. These pictures I guess look like her http://designtaxi.com/news/351451/Female-Superheroes-Get-Anime-Style-Makeovers/ just for the style anyway.

- The United States

And as for reference pics here you go! Slither_by_Draconian_Princess.thumb.jpg.40170c9cbc69e5607de8de1b4e9c84ee.jpg

The body shape is right but she doesn't have the scales on her breasts, she'll be clothed any way

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

This is just glorious. I can't think of any way possible to improve it. It's seriously perfect <3

[T/He always gushes about artwork, haha! It really is wonderful though, thank you so much!]

[s/I don't have any wings though. Could they be added?]

^Somehow I managed to miss that... yeah, wings would be a very good addition :)

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]

Ay, so you said she wore a dress? How long is the dress? Also does she have bangs?

The dress would be something liek this length, going over her waist to teh snake part of her body

http://img1.simplydresses.com/_img/SDPRODUCTS/969684/1000/black-dress-X-XS3644-a.jpg

Yes she does have some bangs. It would be something like this but black. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eAWFfMT1lDw/UUpDaKgW1PI/AAAAAAAABMc/WzT40DTtlyI/s640/party-hairstyles-for-short-hair+(10).jpg Actually this would pretty close to a realistic version of her, you know minus the hair color and one wacky eye.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

Guest Anonymous

Riser, go ahead if you want XD

Ok then :) Thank you.

However, this one will be a little harder. It's gonna include Mika in her human form flying in our wonderland.

(Copypasta ahead)

Our Wonderland is a grassy field with a giant tree in the middle of a hill. The one place most movies describe as heaven.

At day, the sky is clear with only a few small white clouds scattered a little over the sky, and at night, The stars fill the whole sky while you can see the milky way and the moon shine very brightly. There's a mushroom house next to the tree that is my "Memory house". It looks like the mushroom houses from Maple Story.

(Copypasta End)

Ohh! There's also a picture in my sig of our wonderland at night. I would love it if you could draw a day scene :)

On a note; I do understand if it is too complicated of a request, or you simply dont have time to do it. Feel free to tell me if that is the case. Also, this request is actually from Mika herself :P.