Flo's Art/Drawing/Sketch/WhatEVAH Requests and Commishes! ^^

Zer0.iNSaNiTY

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't suppose you'd be willing to make my avatar a bit less sucky? Aside from Sakura, none of them really look right. I'm including both my drawings of them and pictures of their base forms to make up for my lousy art skills. I'll tell you what the legitimate deviations are. Obviously it'd be hard to have them exactly to scale as Cordy is over five feet tall and Pix is just over one foot, so you can just keep the proportions in the original avatar.

Pixie Pie (Pix):

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Mitesla/Tulpa/Pixwithwings_zps1f1a5a9f.jpg

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Mitesla/Tulpa/3cf11616-78da-47cd-95fc-39b7b44d714f_zps5956cdc7.jpg

Just the cutie mark and wings are different. Pix is just over 1 foot tall (31 cm) (no, seriously). She's extremely outgoing, excitable, and mischievous. I'd like to have her flying next to Cordy.

Cordy:

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Mitesla/Tulpa/cordy_zpsbf10785a.jpg

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Mitesla/Tulpa/Discord_zps0408730e.png

Cordy deviated quite a bit without me noticing. Primary differences are the lack of eyebrows, goatee, snaggletooth, and back claw on his reptile leg, shape of his tail tuff and legs, shape of nose, and slightly rounder face/muzzle thing, though not as round as in the drawing (it's somewhere in between). Also, the rings around his eyes are now lighter instead of darker. Everything else is just less-than-spectacular drawing. He's about 5' 1" (about 155 cm?) and is quite timid and sweet. I'd like to have him holding Sakura.

Sakura Stardust:

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Mitesla/Tulpa/sakuraisadorable_zps57466cf5.jpg

http://s838.photobucket.com/user/Mitesla/media/Tulpa/150px-Screwball_by_Vexorb_zps5ec29aa4.png.html?sort=4&o=4

The drawing of Sakura is actually pretty accurate (aside from the wings which are horrible), I just wanted to show what her eyes and tail shape were supposed to be. She's slightly smaller than Pix, and like I said, Cordy should be holding her. Her personality is quiet and curious.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

No I'm NOT dead guys. Long story short I was busy as heck with school and now my laptop's a bust so I have to fight with my sis for the desktop. I'M STILL WORKING ON THEM VERY SLOWLY. On Enantiodromia currently.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

skldjalk i forgot to check this XD I'll get to it when I can!

No I'm NOT dead guys. Long story short I was busy as heck with school and now my laptop's a bust so I have to fight with my sis for the desktop. I'M STILL WORKING ON THEM VERY SLOWLY. On Enantiodromia currently.

Yes! I can't wait to see it! ^_^

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence

• 5 weeks later...

OKAI GUYS I'M HALF DEAD RIGHT NOW LEMME EXPLAIN.

So the first quarter of school has ended and I got three B's and my parents are killing me for it. I literally cannot draw for more than five minutes without them yelling at me for wasting time doing something unproductive >.>;

Basically, this shit's gonna take a while.

(Also, I admit i havent been the most productive... lol yo, i told ya i was lazy)

Justine for y'all. I've been trying to do Clarence for like, forever, BUT I CAN'T GET HIS EYES RIGHT ASLDKJASLKDJ

Anyways, ye, Justine. I changed her hair part last minute cuz i realized it wasnt on the left... whoops.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

OKAI GUYS I'M HALF DEAD RIGHT NOW LEMME EXPLAIN.

So the first quarter of school has ended and I got three B's and my parents are killing me for it. I literally cannot draw for more than five minutes without them yelling at me for wasting time doing something unproductive >.>;

Basically, this shit's gonna take a while.

(Also, I admit i havent been the most productive... lol yo, i told ya i was lazy)

Justine for y'all. I've been trying to do Clarence for like, forever, BUT I CAN'T GET HIS EYES RIGHT ASLDKJASLKDJ

Anyways, ye, Justine. I changed her hair part last minute cuz i realized it wasnt on the left... whoops.

Awesome! Thank you so much, we both really love it!!!

No prob! ^^ Like I said, I'll keep working on Clarence, soon as I can get him to look right >.>;

Will you be doing Guess eventually too? Clarence doesn't have to look perfect, just give me the best you got. :)

Also, I realized that when I said Justine's part was on the left, I meant it was that way when you looked at her straight on. So you had it right the first time. xD It's okay though.

Will you be doing Guess eventually too? Clarence doesn't have to look perfect, just give me the best you got. :)

Also, I realized that when I said Justine's part was on the left, I meant it was that way when you looked at her straight on. So you had it right the first time. xD It's okay though.

XD So her part's actually on the right? Awesome lol. I may fix that later.

I'll do Guess too, and I know it doesn't have to be perfect, but it doesnt look riggghtttt salkdfjakldfjsd >.>;

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|