Flo's Art/Drawing/Sketch/WhatEVAH Requests and Commishes! ^^

Zer0.iNSaNiTY

I'm still here. xD

My requests still stand! Did you finish Clarence yet?

I know XD And no, cuz my mum said no drawing 'til winter break e.e; However, if you don't mind a traditional sketch I can doodle it during school instead.

I might be a little late on this, but I'd like it if you could draw Raid for me ^_^

Her form: An MLP;FiM style Pony, with a pink mane, and a yellow coat. Her mane falls over half of her left eye, giving her a slightly emo-ish look (swear, I didn't do this on purpose!) and her tail is divided into six, individually banded ponytails, her tails ending in sharp points, as if geled (even though they aren't) with the tips arranged in a hexagon pattern. Her tail is about knee length. Her wings (yes, a pegasus) are quite large, about three times bigger than a normal pegasus wings, and twice aas big as alicorn wings.

I would like it very much if you would draw her for me ^_^

Thanks in advance <3

Alright, I'm a bit later than I previously stated for my request, but here goes: Koharu is a human that looks like the character Nagato Yuki from the manga spin-off The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan, but has light brown hair with darker tips. She wears a generic long-sleeve shirt with the logo for this site on it and a skirt that falls to her knees.

Got it, but same goes for you two. My mum pretty much banned computer drawing 'til winter break, so do you guys mind a traditional sketch instead or would you rather wait? Note that if I give you a traditional sketch it'll probably be a bit messier and won't be coloured.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know XD And no, cuz my mum said no drawing 'til winter break e.e; However, if you don't mind a traditional sketch I can doodle it during school instead.

Got it, but same goes for you two. My mum pretty much banned computer drawing 'til winter break, so do you guys mind a traditional sketch instead or would you rather wait? Note that if I give you a traditional sketch it'll probably be a bit messier and won't be coloured.

I'll take traditional sketches for both Clarence and Guess, but could you post the Clarence you did already as well? (if it's not 100% complete, I'd still like to see!)

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence

I don't mind waiting. This isn't the only thing I'm doing for Koharu for the Holdays.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

I hope I don't sound greedy for this, but I really would like a full-colour drawing.

I can wait. I'm in no hurry for this. Thanks again.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

I'll take traditional sketches for both Clarence and Guess, but could you post the Clarence you did already as well? (if it's not 100% complete, I'd still like to see!)

Oki, and nuuu it looks horrible oAo It's an abomination to all of human and tulpa kind alike.

I don't mind waiting. This isn't the only thing I'm doing for Koharu for the Holdays.

So... you want to wait for a digital sketch? Btw, for everyone, I have a few examples of traditional stuff here, here, here, and... here :P Some are a bit old though.

I hope I don't sound greedy for this, but I really would like a full-colour drawing.

I can wait. I'm in no hurry for this. Thanks again.

I'm not doing full drawings for free mate ^^; Sorry, don't have the time. Check the OP for what I'm doing for free, the closest I can give ya would be something like this, which is really just a sketch with some colour airbrushed on haphazardly.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

I'm not doing full drawings for free mate ^^; Sorry, don't have the time. Check the OP for what I'm doing for free, the closest I can give ya would be something like this, which is really just a sketch with some colour airbrushed on haphazardly.

This is what I meant by full colour :P

I want this. God, I sound like a spoiled brat now.

But, yeah. Sorry if I was implying that I was asking more from you than you were offering :P

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

This is what I meant by full colour :P

I want this. God, I sound like a spoiled brat now.

But, yeah. Sorry if I was implying that I was asking more from you than you were offering :P

lol it's fine XD You're fine dude, the word full threw me off. That's really just a coloured sketch, I'll get to it when I can, but still gotta wait a few weeks for break to come, like I said ^^;

Can I ask for a simple sketch?

Of course! But as I've said with others, it's gonna be traditional unless you're willing to wait a bit.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Tight sketch of my tulpa: Venus.

I really need this because I have trouble visualizing her.

Shiny flowing white hair.

Light glowing green eyes.

White long sleeved sweater that’s longer than her arms.

Black thigh high socks and white shorts.

No shoes.

Warm, reassuring smile.

Smooth skin.

She's 6 feet and 15 years old. So yeah, thanks in advance.

Tight sketch of my tulpa: Venus.

I really need this because I have trouble visualizing her.

Shiny flowing white hair.

Light glowing green eyes.

White long sleeved sweater that’s longer than her arms.

Black thigh high socks and white shorts.

No shoes.

Warm, reassuring smile.

Smooth skin.

She's 6 feet and 15 years old. So yeah, thanks in advance.

Traditional or waiting?

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|