Flo's Art/Drawing/Sketch/WhatEVAH Requests and Commishes! ^^

Zer0.iNSaNiTY

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi, it really doesn't matter either way.

K. And in a couple weeks I believe.

Actually, I'd like her to have short hair. She is anime styled, here's how her hair looks.

him57XL.jpg

Draw her like this, if you can.

Believe it or not I've been spending this entire time drawing Clarence cuz he WON'T LOOK RIGHT GARGH. But I think I almost got it ^^ But what kinda wings does he have. Like, feathery wings or more bug-like like his eyes?

Actually, I'd like her to have short hair. She is anime styled, here's how her hair looks.

Draw her like this, if you can.

Alright! She's adorable btw ^^ (looks kinda like she'd wear glasses, lol idk why ^^; (crap now im tempted to draw her in glasses >.>;))

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Believe it or not I've been spending this entire time drawing Clarence cuz he WON'T LOOK RIGHT GARGH. But I think I almost got it ^^ But what kinda wings does he have. Like, feathery wings or more bug-like like his eyes?

Alright! She's adorable btw ^^ (looks kinda like she'd wear glasses, lol idk why ^^; (crap now im tempted to draw her in glasses >.>;))

Awww, thanks man. Whenever I see someone compliment her I feel really happy which is her communicating via emotions. She loves being complimented. ^__^

If you wanna draw her in glasses, you can, but I would prefer to see you draw her without glasses first then you could just add glasses to the original one you will draw.

"If you wanna draw her in glasses, you can, but I would prefer to see you draw her without glasses first then you could just add glasses to the original one you will draw."

Sorry if that last bit came off as rude man, I didn't mean for it to sound rude. =/

Enantiodromia: Clarence and Guess. Now before you say anything I did NOT forget his wings, you never told me what kinda wings he had so I couldn't draw them e.e; As soon as you tell me I'll draw them in for you. Also sorry for the minor editing, I have the worst tendency to draw heads too big >.>;

Next up- Quadraginta! ^^

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

O_o Sorry I didn't get a notification for some reason that you posted anything...!

He has feathery wings. ^_^

It looks fantastic by the way! I can't stop geeking out over it, and we all love it! The one thing I'd like to point out though is that Clarence's shirt looks a little awkward, like it's bulgy or something, so if you could fix that...

I love Guess' pose though, you really did a great job!

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous_

If you're still open for requests, I'd live it if you'd draw Raina for me.

Here's a reference

I was forcing earlier and she was wearing a yellow summer dress down slightly past her knees and a straw sun hat. It practically made my heart melt so if you'd draw her like that I would be overjoyed. Thanks in advance!

edit:

that spoiler tag worked reeeaaaal well, didn't it....