Putting a tulpa into a machine.

Comm Data

Now befor you denote me on anything with views please hear me out. I do know we need more advancements in technology right now but I feel its possible. What if we could transfer the tulpas thought processing and being into a machine that is humanoid. How would we do this well we do have devices currently that can read thoughts and such. What we would need to do is to be able to seperate the thoughts from the person who is the host and the tulpa. Then through a device that can transmit these thoughts to a machine body with a receiver you might be able to have the tulpa interact with the machine body. This would legitimately make it physical to you however until robots were fully advanced enough they could only do so much. Lets take a example such as the Nao bot or sony's robot. If we allowed the signals to be transferred to a converter and receiver of said robot would it would allow the tulpa to control the robot. Now if all this did happen im sure it would take time to allow the tulpa to learn commands needed and thoughts needed to move said body. Im not saying it is guaranteed to happen what I am saying it is possible to do so. This would allow much more interaction between a tulpa and even to the point the tulpa could do things for you. On the last note you would have to be close to the robot or the signal would not reach the robot. The signal being all the converted thoughts from the device that reads the tulpas thoughts to the robots receiver which has a converter itself to allow the tulpa to interact with the machine using thoughts.

Tulpa progress Name not given yet working on giving her voice.

Form human pinkish red hair with glasses normal body.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

There's one major flaw with that. While it is theoretically possible to allow a tulpa to control a robot body with modern technology - such technology has been developed, I believe, for robotic prosthetic limbs and such - modern technology does not yet allow for the tulpa to perceive sensory input from the robot body.

Theoretically, the tulpa could impose themselves into the robot body, but they would still have to rely on their host's perception until it's possible to send sensory input directly from the robot to the tulpa controlling it.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Thats why I said it was not guaranteed. I do know quite a lot on the matter of robots and such we have. U.S. DARPA has already developed a humanoid robot capable of most of the physical stunts that humans may do. Whereas we do have technology that can read the mind such and then use the mind to control a machine that is able to receive commands via the mind. The only thing that stands in the realm of difficulty is splitting the tulpa and the host thoughts apart such a feat will require a very complicated system to analyze the mind much more delicately. However within a few years that will most likely have been done as in the technology required to do so. The host would have to wear a headset or monitor on their body that would read the thoughts properly and then the machine would need to be fitted for interaction via the human mind. As of now there are a few things out there that do this for humans but not tulpas since it isnt exactly classified as important enough to relocate funds to. As said though the options are limited for tulpa interaction since there will be no senses for the tulpa besides the machines sight and hearing. However the tulpa should still be able to hear and see from the hosts body as well since its not like we are removing the tulpa from the host just transferring the thoughts. If you would look up some of the latest sensory technology you will see that this kind of thing is possible but the capabilities are limited until advancing our technology enough is done.

Tulpa progress Name not given yet working on giving her voice.

Form human pinkish red hair with glasses normal body.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

There's one major flaw with that. While it is theoretically possible to allow a tulpa to control a robot body with modern technology - such technology has been developed, I believe, for robotic prosthetic limbs and such - modern technology does not yet allow for the tulpa to perceive sensory input from the robot body.

Theoretically, the tulpa could impose themselves into the robot body, but they would still have to rely on their host's perception until it's possible to send sensory input directly from the robot to the tulpa controlling it.

I would argue that Tulpa could perceive without the original host but I think we would have to agree we have different working models of what Tulpa is, what your consciousness and what the mind is.

If tulpa can hold information which is unavailable to the host and the host can hold information unavailable to the tulpa ( until information is consciously shared) then one would wonder why the tulpa could not control the robot limb without the host having to intercede on the tulpa's behalf.

Sensory information is just something available to the mind. You occupy your mind and your tulpa does. There have been reports of people ignoring or imposing upon their senses, with either tulpa or servitors so why wouldn't they be able to intercept those perceptions unless you yourself wanted control of the limb and prevented them from controlling it?