Singing with or to your Tulpa

I saw your post on the other thread. That song you posted Years of Rice and Salt - Nothing of cities. Really cool song. I actually started with that song then through that found a lot of music I really enjoyed like this one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgyM2QbvRrk

I'm one of those people who can't concentrate much on something unless there's music on. I put music on when I try to force. I played the song I just linked one of the last times I was forcing, but I kindof slipped into a daydream and was almost late to class because of it XS

Ahh yeah man, Nothing of Cities is a good track. I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm always looking for that style of music.

I too find concentration easier with music playing. It puts me in a headspace. Especially ambient. I don't remember who said it, but 'an atmospheric song is dong a good job when it fades into the background and highlights all of your senses.'

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a while, I thought Justine was sending me rap verses because they were unbelievably good and they just came so effortlessly.

I'm not sure what to believe though. Sometimes if I rap she'll be my emphasis person and occasionally we get a little hood on each other. It gets a bit weird, but Justine is so young that I guess she is stuck vibing off of me for the time being.

lol it's weird for me cuz i don't rap XD I don't, I can't, I honestly don't know why he can. Forseen's young too and he still uses my processing power, so yeah.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Ahh yeah man, Nothing of Cities is a good track. I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm always looking for that style of music.

I too find concentration easier with music playing. It puts me in a headspace. Especially ambient. I don't remember who said it, but 'an atmospheric song is dong a good job when it fades into the background and highlights all of your senses.'

I have plenty of that kind of music. I also love sharing some of my favorite music with other people. If you ever want let me know and I could send you a good sized list of artists of music in the similar vein. :D Even know of one instrumental band who are friends of mine. I like their stuff feels like a journey in a way, I wish they posted more videos of their live shows. Might seem biased because they're friends of mine, but I really like their music.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gridhopperband/videos

I have plenty of that kind of music. I also love sharing some of my favorite music with other people. If you ever want let me know and I could send you a good sized list of artists of music in the similar vein. :D Even know of one instrumental band who are friends of mine. I like their stuff feels like a journey in a way, I wish they posted more videos of their live shows. Might seem biased because they're friends of mine, but I really like their music.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gridhopperband/videos

That sounds great, actually. I'll gather some interesting artists of my own, hahaha.

And Grid Hopper sounds pretty good!

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

That sounds great, actually. I'll gather some interesting artists of my own, hahaha.

And Grid Hopper sounds pretty good!

That would be more than awesome X3 I also love finding new music as well. Either post it here or send it via private message, whichever you prefer. ^_^

Yes, we sing together. Sort of. Singing is just a hobby of Elly's, I'm not into it so much, so I don't always join in, but sometimes I will, and I admit it is kind of fun.

As for what we sing?.....anything? If I'm putting something on just for the sole purposes of singing it together...then I'll just go with Elly's taste in music....so prettymuch anything upbeat, happy in tone, or energetic.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

We both enjoy music, and despite our difference in taste it's one of the things that we've bonded over the most.

She likes singing with me but is happier when she's beating a drum-kit to death. It's pretty cool as I play bass guitar and we sometimes jam together when we're bored.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

Yes, we sing together. Sort of. Singing is just a hobby of Elly's, I'm not into it so much, so I don't always join in, but sometimes I will, and I admit it is kind of fun.

As for what we sing?.....anything? If I'm putting something on just for the sole purposes of singing it together...then I'll just go with Elly's taste in music....so prettymuch anything upbeat, happy in tone, or energetic.

Heheh I've noticed that Mel and I seem to go towards things that might be somewhat of a downer XD Demon Day, Nine Inch nails. Even our drummer comes up with lyrics that are a little on the down side o: It still is fun though.

We both enjoy music, and despite our difference in taste it's one of the things that we've bonded over the most.

She likes singing with me but is happier when she's beating a drum-kit to death. It's pretty cool as I play bass guitar and we sometimes jam together when we're bored.

That's really cool :D I'm a bassist too. Music is a really big part of my life. I always have music going on at some point and often times while attempting to force. Bonding over music, that would be cool ^w^ maybe it's already happened and I just wasn't aware of it at the time?

I love to sing to Jenna as part of my narration, I think it will help her develop an appreciation for the finer things in life. We listen to a lot of different music too. Just today we've gone from Bach's cello suits to alt rock to the Full Metal Alchemist OST.

tulpa: Jenna

She's very young, but we're making great process. Getting close to clear communication now (still a ways away from vocality though)!

form: Not 100% yet, but at the moment she's a human girl of about 17 with red hair and a thin build.

I'm crazy excited to hear her first real words in her own voice!