Tulpabracelets

Yu[Memphis]

Question

(edited)

One thing I noticed was Memphis tends to recede and become inactive when I'm out and about during the day. That's a lot of time I can be narrating and we can be spending together.

A friend mentioned he put a picture of his tulpa as his background on his phone so whenever he checked the time he would think about his tulpa and it would float to the top of his mind. I don't really carry my phone with me, so I came up with an alternative, indiscreet solution:

Tulpabracelets.

The construction is simple:

1. Find/buy an old watch, which suits your taste.

2. Draw some symbol to represent your tulpa.

3. Cut out and laminate the symbol so it will be preserved.

4. Glue the laminated symbol to the watch.

This is the one I made:

image.thumb.png.90c0bda8a71733575e42518ce231fd2d.png

https://imgur.com/BdKjIRj

Full sized image -Ranger

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8a9a13f9dfa9fef676205946c5bdc6af.png

It works really well. Memphis stays awake throughout the day when I wear it and we've been able to spend a lot more time together. No one asks about it and it's comfortable.

The only downside is, at least for me, having Memphis active all the time can be exhausting.

Personally I think I'd do better with the phone method because it wouldn't be so tiring because it wouldn't be in my face all the time, but the tulpabracelet method is nice, too.

Edited by Ranger
Added attatchments of images, left original image link, deleted old mod note

• Answers 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I just drew symbols on my arms/hands in sharpie. Works like a charm, and it's basically free. Only downside I can see is that you have to re-draw them after a while.

Fun fact: I've only had a single person question me about their meaning, and I told him flatly that they were "mnemonic devices intended to represent my nascent second consciousness". He didn't seem to know how to respond to that.

[align=center]We've hit the edge of understanding, and we're stepping off with nothing but a pen and paper.

[i'm Comet. Somehow I've turned out to be the more talkative one, though I promise to make just as little sense as he does.][/align]

I just drew symbols on my arms/hands in sharpie. Works like a charm, and it's basically free. Only downside I can see is that you have to re-draw them after a while.

Fun fact: I've only had a single person question me about their meaning, and I told him flatly that they were "mnemonic devices intended to represent my nascent second consciousness". He didn't seem to know how to respond to that.

I would have just punched you in the face and phoned the police.

We are all mad here

I saw the title and thought "Nooooooonononononohgodnooooo"

But this is actually a neat idea, I've thought of doing this before. However I've now made it a habit to call for my tulpa if I don't hear her for long enough, not sure if I need one.

I used to write my arms full of reminders and then feel ashamed or cheesy in the morning and wash those away - Sounds like a good and less dramatic substitute. If i bothered. The need is getting smaller as well.

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

It might not be an option for kiddies, but since I like to play around with Zippo lighters, I decided to order one engraved with my tulpa's name. Don't really need a reminder to narrate on a regular basis at this point, but sometimes when I'm lazing about I need a little kick in the pants to remind me to stop slacking and force with her.

It works as a good, discrete reminder because it fits easily into my pocket when I go out into the world, people aren't likely to ask me if they can see it, and even if someone borrows it for a moment, they aren't likely going to look at it in-depth. What's more, it's brushed steel, which makes it a little harder to notice on first glance that it's engraved. Even if they defy the odds and do study it enough to see the engraving, I can just make something up pertaining to the Egyptian goddess. I still might get a weird look, but it sure beats explaining why I drew on my arm with a Sharpie as if I were in middle school.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

There's plenty of other everyday items you can order custom engraved too. Pens come to mind.

Or if cheap, get some blank sticker paper, print your tulpa's symbol or whatever on it, add contact paper to enhance durably (printer ink runs easily), cut out and stick on whatever.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Looking at the guide at a glance without going into detail, this is a useful way for anyone that wants to get into militant reinforcement of acknowledging their tulpa. Since after all, it’s mostly about finding ways to get their existence known to the host until the mind makes the connections and whatever it does that we can’t explain that presumably makes them real.

However, the title of the guide submission is a bit misleading since there’s not really anything for narration other than explaining that this would be a unique mode of process for more productive narrating. There’s not much that needs to be stated here other than the fact that it’s a pretty concise methodology for people to get into.

• You may want to change the tag, seeing how this may be a [Misc] or even [Tips] if the sub-forum ever gets created for guide submissions like this.

• When you stated the “downside” of this, it doesn’t really seem to be something detrimental for anyone wanting to incorporate this to their daily activities. So it should go without saying that at some point the individual will want to take a break and take off the watch or whatever medium they use for symbolic reinforcement to narrate/visualize/impose/or any other tulpa-related activities.

• At the end when you talked about the phone method being something you could be better at doing, I’m not sure if that part is needed since this method can be just as useful depending on how creative the person is with it

As for the actual labeling/tagging for this guide submission, it would be a decent for “Forcing/Concentration,” but for narration, there’s not really a process that informs anyone how to narrate, it’s merely an approach that can be a supplement for it and others.

This would be better in the Tips section or whatever subforum GAT and Tulpa.info Staff finds suitable, but it’s not really a “guide” in the intention you had it for tagging. Not sure if the user is still active seeing how there’s only two posts for their profile in the time this post was made, but if they aren’t active anymore, it should be shifted to the proper section.

Disapproved on my end unless there’s some modification for the intention of the guide submission.

The only way this can be approved as a guide is if I'm allowed to write a guide about how to order toilet paper with your tupper's picture.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Definitely not a guide and finally we'll have a chance of getting this out of guides. Also narration tag doesn't really fit, as there's no narration here, really.

I could approve this as a tip.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)