Tulpabracelets

Yu[Memphis]

Question

(edited)

One thing I noticed was Memphis tends to recede and become inactive when I'm out and about during the day. That's a lot of time I can be narrating and we can be spending together.

A friend mentioned he put a picture of his tulpa as his background on his phone so whenever he checked the time he would think about his tulpa and it would float to the top of his mind. I don't really carry my phone with me, so I came up with an alternative, indiscreet solution:

Tulpabracelets.

The construction is simple:

1. Find/buy an old watch, which suits your taste.

2. Draw some symbol to represent your tulpa.

3. Cut out and laminate the symbol so it will be preserved.

4. Glue the laminated symbol to the watch.

This is the one I made:

image.thumb.png.90c0bda8a71733575e42518ce231fd2d.png

https://imgur.com/BdKjIRj

Full sized image -Ranger

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8a9a13f9dfa9fef676205946c5bdc6af.png

It works really well. Memphis stays awake throughout the day when I wear it and we've been able to spend a lot more time together. No one asks about it and it's comfortable.

The only downside is, at least for me, having Memphis active all the time can be exhausting.

Personally I think I'd do better with the phone method because it wouldn't be so tiring because it wouldn't be in my face all the time, but the tulpabracelet method is nice, too.

Edited by Ranger
Added attatchments of images, left original image link, deleted old mod note

• Answers 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I replaced the Narration tag with a Misc. one. Although it is kind of narration-related; this could be tagged as a lot of things actually.

Anyway I approve for Tips.

Approved. For tips and tricks.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Reluctantly approved for Tips. May consider disapproving this if Couguhl's Guide to Tulpa Association for Regaining Focus gets approved and if people think they're sufficiently close.

Given the author's username I was expecting a badging guide. Just kidding.

Anyhow, this is just a tip for reminding oneself of one's tulpa. Something to trigger us into thinking about them or to remember to pay attention to them.

There's countless ways of doing this and I guess for some people a bracelet or a watch or a piece of jewelry or anything really, could be helpful as long as we associate it with the tulpa and remember to think about them.

I have started making my bracelet, although it's a friendship bracelet since I don't really think a big, broken watch fits me.

And if anyone's interested in the pattern, here: http://friendship-bracelets.net/pattern.php?id=73112

(Sorry about the size, does anyone know how to make it smaller?)

I did the same exact thing, only a zig-zag pattern in DMC floss. I just let her pick the colors.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King