Definitely not a guide and finally we'll have a chance of getting this out of guides. Also narration tag doesn't really fit, as there's no narration here, really.

I could approve this as a tip.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I replaced the Narration tag with a Misc. one. Although it is kind of narration-related; this could be tagged as a lot of things actually.

Anyway I approve for Tips.

Approved. For tips and tricks.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Reluctantly approved for Tips. May consider disapproving this if Couguhl's Guide to Tulpa Association for Regaining Focus gets approved and if people think they're sufficiently close.

Given the author's username I was expecting a badging guide. Just kidding.

Anyhow, this is just a tip for reminding oneself of one's tulpa. Something to trigger us into thinking about them or to remember to pay attention to them.

There's countless ways of doing this and I guess for some people a bracelet or a watch or a piece of jewelry or anything really, could be helpful as long as we associate it with the tulpa and remember to think about them.

• 2 months later...