Open to experimentation

Guest Wiley

The danger of it being the off-chance that you trap yourself in it (thinking about this' date=' you should probably remember to visualize some sort of entrance/exit).[/quote']

This has me wondering. If someone were to come up to you and try talking to you while you were imposing this place, do you suppose you'd see them? If you have to physically walk over to your perceived exit to get back fully to reality, you'd probably look pretty odd to the person talking to you.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the problem is the topography of the real area your in would have to coincide with the topography of the hallucinated area' date='[/quote']

Not necessarily, it would just mean that you risk bumping into things. I wonder that, if you do, if you would be knocked out of that reality marble or if there would just be a spot that you couldn't walk to for some reason.

And the problem is the topography of the real area your in would have to coincide with the topography of the hallucinated area' date='[/quote']

You wouldn't be totally blinded by the environmental hallucination, would you?

You wouldn't be totally blinded by the environmental hallucination' date=' would you?[/quote']

If it works like a tulpa, you'd be completely blinded by it.

This sounds interesting really. Sort of the ultimate escapist fantasy, except for the bumping into IRL objects, casually walking off cliffs, etc. Unless you could trigger something like sleep paralysis when activating it... Then it would be sort of like a waking lucid dream you can activate anywhere, anytime.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Hey OP, you could test the "pet rock" tulpa concept. Make an essentially formless/disembodied voice tulpa and give it a really simple form like a floating rock. A literal shoulder-conscience.

[Note: Opinions]

I already have accounts of people trying that out. Let me see if I can get screen shots of a guy who made a book named Valentine. What did you want to know about it?

I already have accounts of people trying that out. Let me see if I can get screen shots of a guy who made a book named Valentine. What did you want to know about it?

Just to see if it's possible, as a sort of reverse-servitor, and how it would function diff3erently relative to other tulpas.

[Note: Opinions]

Still looking for that set of emails. When I talked to the guy (this must have been 2 months ago or so) Valentine liked to hover around the left side of his head, and only the left side of his head. Instead of an auditory hallucination (she still talked in his mind I think, not entirely sure) she opened her pages and made words appear and stuff. I'll find that email if it kills me, I just have so many unsorted emails hanging out in my inbox.

• 1 month later...

The wonderland appearing at will...

Along with time-perception-modification (generally agreed as very possible), you could spend ages in a wonderland in the blink of an eye.

Imagine the possibilities...

"What did you do today?" "Oh, you know, got called a hater by a schizophrenic's marijuana-fueled wolf hallucination." "Righteous!"

I call her Philos. My BLOG is updated daily.