[Game] Fill in the Blank

Couguhl

I wish reality would stop screwing with me.

I think _____ would go well with _____.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think shoes would go well with clothing.

Do I really have to _________? Can't I just ___________?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Do I have to do my homework? Can't I just eat?

Prepare to _____. I'm gonna ______ your _____.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Prepare to go camping. I'm gonna bring you on a camping trip with your tent.

I'm gonna _____ you up, you _________ _________

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I'm gonna beat you up, you spoiled brat.

We refer to this ________ as _________.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 3 weeks later...

I am having trouble thinking of something that ends in " 'd your " even though it seems like it should be easy. Anyway, I farted rainbows today and it was awesome.

I can't believe _______ when really ________ so really ______ ______, wait what?

I can't believe people think that there are no superheros when really everyone can become one if they fall in a vat of radioactive goo so really they should just go and try to do something dangerous with poisons or supervillians, wait what

In all reality my best friend _____________, but no one believes me when I _________ so I got them to ______ ________ _________.

In all reality my best friend is a tupper that lives in my brain, but no one belives me when I tell them I have a headbuddy so I got them to create their own tulpa.

_______ needs ____ to ___ the ___, otherwise _____ will ______ or maybe even ________ while _______ even if _____, so really democracy isn't the best option.

I think everyone needs scientists to create the warp drive, otherwise we will die on this earth in the next few generations or maybe even die while in this generation even if we cut down on emissions, so really democracy isn't the best option.

_____ a _____ whilst _____ing _____