[Game] Fill in the Blank

Couguhl

Why are the people so clueless in the book "The Giver" compared to the other character who escapes?

What's with all the ______!? Ah!!! Look out for the_____! Oh, my bad. It was just a ______.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with all the homework? Ah!!! Look out for the test! Oh, my bad. It was just a quiz.

My ______ don't! My ______ don't! My ______ don't unless you got ______ hun.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

My dick don't! My dick don't! My dick don't unless you got dick hun.

I can't _______, I can't ________, hell I can't even _____! How the hell am I supposed to ________!?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I can't get AN OBVIOUS ANACONDA REFERENCE! I can't get AN OBVIOUS ANACONDA REFERENCE! Hell I can't even act as if I get it? How the hell am I supposed to make a joke now!?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 1 month later...

Is that what I think it is, a tooth? Why are you trying to eat me and junk? Are you a shark or something?

Somebody said_________then they just went up and________the_____which wound up________as a result.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

I had a platter once, but afterwards, my knife was found doing the dance of the people which rendered the platter unusable.

That was really hard to fill in in such a way that made sense

Even though ______________________ in in ____________ had had _________________ is is ________ her her _____.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Even though bacteria is in, water had had it's share... NO you CAN'T DO THIS JEAN

Jean deserves ______ due to his _______ actions. In fact we should ______ him right now.

Jean deserves compliments due to his creative and genius actions. In fact we should award him right now.

Even though ______________________ in in ____________ had had _________________ is is ________ her her _____.