[Game] Fill in the Blank

Couguhl

The way that these robots have decided to ATTACK EVERYONE ON THE STATION is by far your worst design flaw.

When ____ did ____ so ______ and ______ really _______ not ________ getting ______ wifi ________________ coming?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the fuck did Weyland Yutani fuck up so badly and let a Xenomorph really eat everyone? But not Ripley! That bitch was getting out-with or without wifi. But were the androids coming?

_______ is love, _______ is life.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

You can do drugs, or whores, but please don't lose that virginity. (Wait wut)

I want you to ______ me a ______ and _______.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I want you to make me a sandwich.

Presumably, ____________ while _________ and all that __________.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Presumably, Jean-luc snorts cocaine while filling in blanks and all that other harmful shit.

I love_______ because _______and ____ are amazing. Not to mention that _______ are ______ while _______ are not. It may be illegal, but I don't care because______ and I'm too cool to follow______s. I also love _______ though. Don't ______ me.

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

I love cocaine because I get super concentrated and the effects are amazing. Not to mention that other people are baisicly non-existant while under the effects. We are not. It may be illegal, but I don't care because they can't catch me and I'm too cool to follow rules. I also love caffiene though. Don't rat out me.

Even though you _______ I still can't ________ even _______ while _________ so ______. Really you should try not to play minecraft so much ____________.

Even though you snort cocaine I still can't snort even a little bit while tulpaforcing so much. Really you should try not to play minecraft so much while snorting cocaine.

Parents and teachers have _______ behind the scenes to get_______ for their children.

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

Parents and teachers have massive orgies behind the scenes and get A's for their children.

I want to ____ a taco so bad that I'd _____ a ______ to get my hands on one of those _______.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to f••• a taco so bad that I'd f••• a burrito to get my hands on one of those juicy f•••ers!

(I just watched American Pie)

I would never _____ with her. She is such a _____ and so _____, like she doesn't even _____ unless she ______.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako