[Game] Fill in the Blank

Couguhl

I would never dance with her. She is such a apple core and so delicious, like she doesn't even fart unless she sleeps.

however despite the short comings i would probably ____ her in the ____... no particular _____

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However despite the short comings i would probably train her in the gym...no particular goal.

YOU PIECE OF _______. YOU DESERVE TO BE ________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Nobel Prize for booty bumping goes to the Pharaoh of America for getting an A in English class.

_____ for prime minister of the ______!

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Run for prime minister of the lawl!

I guess ________ for this is __________ to ____ Someday.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

I guess my answer for this is to make/get a giant pile of radioactive plutonium and shoot it all into the air in order to screw everyone over and create another nuclear disaster someday.

And then, I will ________ and then, you will be __________, and no one can stop it! The ________.

"And then, I will... and then, you will be..., and no one can stop it!" The villain says seconds before passing out and falling to the floor, clearly defeated by your superior skill. You almost felt pity for them. Staring at the enemy's body knocked out on the floor, you wonder what to do next.

With your sword in hand, you ______ the blade and ______ your arch-nemesis. It was now time to return to your ______. Peace has been restored to ______.

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

With your sword in hand, you carve a slice of cake with your blade and shove it all in your arch-nemesises face. You then yell "ha suck on that," laugh and run away, then run into his wife and have hot sex with her. She decides he can't sexually satisfy her anymore, but instead of devorcing him or having an affair, she simply kills you arch-nemesis. It was now time to return to your house and continue to bang her like a crazy rabbit. Peace has been returned to your sex life.

Me: ________ and _____________, thus _________ or else ____________. So _______!

You: Totally.