[Game] Fill in the Blank

Couguhl

Me: I can't really really understand why you always go around and frolick everywhere, thus garnering some strange looks. You better stop it soon, or else people will put you in the loony bin. So stop frolicking!

You: Totally

When the ____ and the ____ went to __________________________________________________________________ and that's how babies are made.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Slavs and The Brits

Went to war against the facist nazi scum of Europe and slaughter them with the help of the Americans, they made the European Union.

And that's how babies are made.

When you take _____ too seriously, it can lead to ____ing your _____.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

When you take sarcasm too seriously, it can lead to arousing your dog.

Sometimes, ____ gives you ____, and you just have to _____ while it ______________________________ all over your garden.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Sometimes, life gives you limes, and you just have to deal with it while it festers and sprays its lime juice of doom all over your garden.

Screw the ____, I have _____!

(*looks back at first post* I thought this sounded like Cards Against Humanity!:) Funnily enough Apples to Apples didn't even cross my mind, and I love that game. XD)

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

Screw the police, I have bombs!

I'm so tired with all these _____. They always make me go ________ and bother me with their _______. Sometimes, I wish they'll ___________ as they slowly die a miserable death.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

I'm so tired with all these twats. They always make me go insane and bother me with their idiocy. Sometimes. I wish they'll sing a nice tune as they slowly die a miserable death.

If ___ then _____ with ___ in _____ and so really you should never run into traffic without your very own TrafficGuard9000®.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

If someone then drove with a yellow car in Las Vegas and so you should never run into traffic without your very own TrafficGuard9000®.

I hope Donald Trump __________ so that all my ___________ will be safe and never ____ around the United States.

• 1 month later...

I hope Donald Trump will silently fade into oblivion so that all my newsfeeds and attention can be directed somewhere else. But I can, and never will be safe, and never will avoid elections around the United States.

(safe as in safe from news about donald trump)

IF you really want to improve your _____, try the _____2000! For only _____ you can get absolutely free with shipping and handling not just ____ but ____ of the ______. Buy now while supplies last Call now Call now Call now or else _________.

• 2 months later...

If you really want to improve your self esteem, try the 'I Love Myself' 2000! For only one hundred dollars you can get absolutely free with shipping and handling not just the machine but also the little tiny psychologists you need inside of the ILM2000 in order to work. Buy now while supplies last Call now Call now Call now or else don't build our hopes up, we really need the money and want you to buy this trustable-and-not-useless-at-all thing.

She _______ because she couldn't stand _________. Now we don't know where she ________. We need to ______ her before __________ or else it will be too late. Now hurry up and get your ________! Oh, and by the way, remember not to ________ because she ________ and might end up ______ you.

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

She vomited profusely because she couldn't stand the stench of food older than she was. Now we don't know where she got such food. We need to extradite her before she runs out of stomach contents otherwise it will be too late. Now hurry up and get your satchel! Oh, and by the way, remember not to look sexy because she can unhinge her jaw like a snake and might end up eating you.

The best day of my life was when I went to _________. There was all sorts of _____ and _____ and even ______. I remember very fondly ___________ with OUT accidentally stabbing him with a knife. Really they shouldn't __________ because section 56.25&J39 clearly states that all citizens _______________ which is why you should never wear a beanie.