[Game] Fill in the Blank

Couguhl

The truth about flat earthers is that they are insane because I decided to flip a switch in their brains,,

If you want to _____, simply _____ with the ______ 9000! For only 26 easy payments of $254.88 you get _____, ______, and ______. Order now and we'll throw in a _____ free! ______!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth about ants is that they are trying to murder us all and steal our Cheezels because someone who is not from Someone decided to force them to drink dissolved chicken salt in water until 90% of the world's ant population died.

Edit: Forgot to add blanks and yet again did not see another page.

If you want to live, simply dab with the Dabbing-Machine-That-Totally-Works-And-Isn't-A-Load-Of-Garbage-And-A-Complete-Waste-of-Your-Money 5000! For only 26 easy payments of $254.88 you get your soul stolen, a mouldy old pizza, and of course the Dabbing-Machine-That-Totally-Works-And-Isn't-A-Load-Of-Garbage-And-A-Complete-Waste-of-Your-Money 5000. Order now and we'll throw in a load of cats the size of Mars free!

If you ________ on a ________, you should immediately contact your local _________ for instructions on how to ___________ your __________. Failure to comply will result in immediate and extreme __________ and ___________.

If you sleep on a cat instead of a bed, you should immediately contact your local dog lovers for instructions on how to travel to the moon using your pogo stick. Failure to comply will result in immediate and extreme tickling and hugs

On the ___________ day of each ___________, everyone who considers themselves _____________ should _______ because that's what ________ do.

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

On the first day of each year, everyone who considers themselves ballsy should fall 141 ft. because that's what balls do.

Well, your ___ was strong but you needed proof

You saw her ___ on the roof

Her ___ and the ___ overthrew ya

She tied you to her ____

And she ___ your ___ and she ___ your ___

And from your lips she drew ___.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

(I thought one word per blank, but this is fun too.)

Well, your heart was strong but you needed proof

You saw her crouched on the roof

Her look of determination and the sadness on her lips overthrew ya

She tied you to her soul without mercy

And she mocks your love and she insults your innocence

And from your lips she drew your first kiss.

Then she left ya, then she broke your heart

Then she came back and you begged for a new start

[Chorus]

She haunts your dreams

She taunts you

You think she's happy

and she wants you

But it's all in your head

It's all in your head

It's all-in-your head

[/chorus]

Every breath is harder when you're crying out her name

Every day is the same

She's locked in your brain

You think your insane

Every day is the same

Her solumn face

You feel betrayed

But it's not gonna change

And you can't escape...

Because you love her.

Peace out!

Idk if that matches any melody you know, but i was listening to trap nation and it worked.

_____ the _____ right in the _____.

Dab on the Cheezels right in the middle of Jupiter.

If you have ________ to use your _________, but it keeps running out of fuel, try using _______. It’s perfectly safe and totally not going to cause _________ or _________!

If you have need to use your fighter mech, but it keeps running out of fuel, try using your noggin. Its perfectly safe and totally not going to cause a headache or death!

_____ said that _______ wanted to _______, which made ________ mad because ________ wanted to _______ instead

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

Tanaka Kanade said that Someone wanted to donate hair, which made Noone mad because Anyone wanted to dab instead.

If you fill in the _______, then you will obviously _________ due to ___________ and ________.