Couguhl

[Game] Fill in the Blank

The best day of my life was when I went to my old friend Daniel's farm. There was all sorts of talking cows and scarecrows that were alive and even bright corn fields that shone like the sun. I remember very fondly all of this because I had been getting really really high (which makes me happy), but suddenly Daniel showed up wearing something weird that covered his whole head; I panicked and realised I couldn't escape from him with OUT accidentally stabbing him with a knife (I had to lie and tell the cops it was an accident!). Really they shouldn't arrest me because section 56.25&J39 clearly states that all citizens who are high have the right to stab anyone if they are being annoyed which is why you should never wear a beanie (in front of me, guess what Daniel was wearing now?).

Well, I cheated a little bit. Sorry about that, cap :P

I can't deny I got really scared when they told me ___________________. I didn't know ____________! They kept saying it was all my fault because _________________. There was no way to make them understand that she ________________ and that I had nothing to do with the blood. Now they want to __________________ so I guess I'll have to ___________. Goodbye everybody, it was a pleasure to have met you. And remember, I am not _________!

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

I panicked and realised I couldn't escape from him with OUT accidentally stabbing him with a knife

"And then he ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times."

I can't deny I got really scared when they told me ___________________. I didn't know ____________! They kept saying it was all my fault because _________________. There was no way to make them understand that she ________________ and that I had nothing to do with the blood. Now they want to __________________ so I guess I'll have to ___________. Goodbye everybody, it was a pleasure to have met you. And remember, I am not _________!

I can't deny I got really scared when they told me I was responsible for the war! I didn't know that they would take my words so seriously! They kept saying it was all my fault because I was the one that tempted them. There was no way to make them understand that she had started the whole misunderstanding which led to her death, and that I had nothing to do with the blood. Now they want to take my head, so I guess I'll have to leave. Goodbye everybody, it was a pleasure to have met you. And remember, I'm not guilty!

What__________? Is this how________will take___? Let____________, let it________! We'll rule with________and shoot 'em with our best______!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

"And then he ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times."

I laughed pretty hard at this, lol.

What have you done!? Is this how the plane will take off? With one wing missing!? Let them go and die, I don't mind, let it crash with the king in it! We'll rule with no compassion once he's dead, and shoot 'em with our best weapons as we mess their bodies up!

I still cannot believe that my cat _____________. I perfectly recall the moment when I walked in and ____________. And, trust me, taking him to the vet __________ since ___________. Besides, what am I supposed to do with ___________ of that poor dead animal!? They will ___________ if I don't ___________. Oh crap, I think my cat's just ________, he's the devil, man!

I still cannot believe that my cat is actually sailor moon. I perfectly recall the moment when I walked in and saw him transforming. And, trust me, taking him to the vet was impossible since nobody believed that my cat was sailor moon. Besides, what am I supposed to do with all the bones of that poor dead animal!? They will find me and take me as a suspect if I don't hide everything. Oh crap, I think my cat's just switched sides. Now, he's the devil, man!

If _____ was ____________ with a baseball bat, but really the history of time travel shows that ______________________________ and chainsaws are not an effective detterant of pests unless _____________________ which is why I don't have my license anymore.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

If murder was not illegal, I'd walk around killing people with a baseball bat, but really the history of time travel shows that every time inocent people die after several hits with a baseball bat, dinosaurs come alive again only to spread like a pest, and we all know that kisses and chainsaws are not an effective detterant of pests unless they're blessed. Anyway, things like these only happen when irresponsible and unauthorized people travel in time, which is why I don't have my license anymore.

Who would say that water __________________? Now it's perfectly clear why people from the village _______________. However, this does not explain the whole ______________ with Godzilla. Fortunately, Bugs Bunny was there to ________________ as the sharks got closer and closer while ______________ was drinking tea. And what a tea, man!

If murder was not illegal, I'd walk around killing people with a baseball bat

SWATTER!

WHO WANTS A SWATTER?

SWATTERSWATTERSWATTER!

Who would say that water __________________? Now it's perfectly clear why people from the village _______________. However, this does not explain the whole ______________ with Godzilla. Fortunately, Bugs Bunny was there to ________________ as the sharks got closer and closer while ______________ was drinking tea. And what a tea, man!

Who would say that water wasn't drugged? Now it's perfectly clear why people from the village are tripping balls. However this does not explain the whole encounter I had with Godzilla. Fortunately, Bugs Bunny was there to eff him up with his Tea Cannon as the sharks got closer and closer while me and my friend were spilling the tea. And what a tea, man!

Soft_________

________hands

___________rage

And with the right amount of___________

What a________the_________was!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

This is how i know i switch dimensions, because i've been through all the games several times yet i missed this one? Was it hidden?

Soft, small,

supple hands

sign rage

And with the right amount of justice.

What a gesture the sign was!

You _____ your _____ and _____ is _____.

I will give Kanade-chan a box of Cheezels.

If you ______, you must ________ immediately to avoid ________.

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea

If you are on fire, you must watch anime immediately to avoid a meaningless death

The truth about ______ is that they are _______ because _______ decided to _______,,

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]