Couguhl

[Game] Fill in the Blank

But wait! The first two that order now will receive lipo injection, the fastest way to add belly fat without all the hassle of overeating! Just call us and give us your personal details that we won't sell to any third parties*.

____________ people understand the danger of ___________. It is so dangerous, that ___________ and ______________ have been known to occur.

Someone System: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea

Silly people understand the danger of tiredness. It is so dangerous, that bad jokes and dead silence have been known to occur.

______ is another way of saying _____. Please never say (first blank) unless you have to _______, or else you will cause _________.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

Which is exactly what cheese and milk would make.

Dang it, my brain went to food again. I'll need to invent a new strategy to overcome this problem. First, I'll need to ______ and _______ to get _______. After I'm finished with that, I need to ______ and spend some time doing ______. Finally, I need get more of (third blank) and do lots of _______.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

Dang it, my brain went to food again. I'll need to invent a new strategy to overcome this problem. First, I'll need to find some food and hide it somewhere to get cake. After I'm finished with that, I need to spam the Cbox and spend some time doing stuff to distract myself from food. Finally, I need get more of cake and do lots of switching practice.

There’s only one thing left to do: ________. If this cannot be achieved, I must _________ before the world _________.

Someone System: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea