Possession question

:@*trying hard not to be that guy that only posts questions*

Buuuut...

My tupper and I recently began possession. Everything's been awesome, and practice finally paid off earlier, as I got my Tulpa to lift my hand off of a table. He was able to hold it there for a short time, except "my" fingers were dangling because I guess he couldn't hold them up. I tried giving him a pencil to grip, but that didn't help much... Any ideas on how to proceed?

Note: We haven't experienced any finger "clicks" either. Possibly related?

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Um... keep trying? XD Not a clue really. Maybe he just didnt find or learn how to use the muscle memory of your fingers yet? I remember when I first started Muse could make my hand sorta spaz but she couldn't lift it. Next day, she could lift it but it was strained and my hand felt really heavy. Next day, she could lift it easily. Next day, she could make a fist. *shrugs* I dunno, Muse was really good at possession so I kinda did squat. Forseen was a different matter entirely e.e; But I forget exactly how he finally managed... if I remember I'll post something. I really think we just kept trying though.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Aight~ :p Maybe it'll come to him

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

-Brandon Sanderson

It sounds to me like he hasn't gotten the hang of fine motor skills yet. I'd recommend practicing control of the fingers specifically without worrying about the hand itself.

I see your signature says he's an anthro wolf. If he has fingers, remind him to move your fingers naturally as if they're his own; if he has paws (which I'm assuming he does, but you never really know with anthro creatures), you may want to assist him at first by moving your fingers while he's possessing to help him learn what it feels like to use proper fingers.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Sounds wizard!

don't know why I didn't think of it :p

-Dean Koontz

-Brandon Sanderson