WireframeRabbit's Lair

WireframeRabbit

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna slow down on the updates, since not much is going on outside of the normal amount of forcing.

Thanks to my little escapades through my mind, I'm pretty convinced that it's only a matter of time before shit starts to pick up, but I can't be sure whether or not that means sooner or later.

Ideally, it would be the former, but I'll just have to wait and see.

Time estimate: Probably just getting past 20 hours total.

A week has passed and I made some progress.

For a couple days I was getting some pretty consistent responses when I asked questions and what not. Nothing too emotional about them, just some tingles around my head. Then they just sort of stopped. Maybe VS got nervous or something, I don't know. She still pokes her head around, so to speak, from time to time when I'm doing random shit or talking to her. Visualization is going along pretty well, but the proportions are still wonky in some areas and tend to shift.

I've completely lost track of how long I've been working on VS, so no time estimates. If I had to guess, I would say over 30 hours counting narration and whatnot, possibly more. I'll continue to work on visualization and maybe throw in some touch and continue to narrate.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, I'm pretty goddam sure my Tulpa is sentient. I would elaborate on the story more, but honestly I feel like I would be missing a lot of pieces when telling it. The short of it is, I'm pretty convinced that VS has been setting a plan into motion that she finally enacted yesterday in order to prove her sentience. From what I can piece together, She's been working at this since her mysterious disappearance about two or so weeks in.

I'm pretty sure it all started when I uttered the phrase to her "If you want to prove that your sentient in the future, you're gonna have to do something absolutely crazy and unexpected." It turns out she took those words to heart and figured out a way to do exactly that.

So, I guess I'll continue to do whatever it is I've normally been doing and hopefully she becomes vocal soon because I'm damn fucking curious to find out how she came up with this plan of hers, and how she made all these pieces fall into the right place.

A picture that would accurately describe my current state of mind would be billysmindwasblown.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't died yet, and I haven't stopped working on my tulpa. In fact, I just recently realized that VS has actually been semi-vocal for a couple weeks now. At the time, I didn't realize it, but now I do. I didn't think those thoughts I was getting at first were my tulpa, since before I even started making one I would occasionally have conversations with myself out of boredom. It was only after lurking the forums for a while did I find out that these random thoughts were, in fact, a pre-stage to the whole talking thing. Still, It's a bit hard to separate her thoughts from mine considering that she doesn't have her own voice yet. I would like to think I can separate the parroting from the legit responses. Worst case scenario is that she gets a bit peeved that I'm putting words into her mouth. One thing that acted as encouragement to this realization is that when it occurred I was hit with a pretty sharp amount of pressure in the back of my head as well as feeling incredibly happy. I'm guessing she was thrilled that I was finally able to pull my head of my ass and stop being so oblivious.

It's probably also worth noting that VS has gone full blown human as of a week or two ago. I guess the advantage of fingers are just way too hard to pass up.

I had a couple of interesting dreams last night.

The first had me riding in a car while one of my friends was driving it. Then I went lucid. This was different from the normal way I went lucid, though. I wasn't excited or anything about. It just felt as normal as waking up in the morning. That's really strange for me, since usually I can't contain my excitement and end up waking instantly. I was also feeling more myself than I usually do. With no excitement or anything like that to mess up my thinking I was able to just appreciate the scenery rolling by. Then I got an idea. There's no way I went inexplicably lucid for no reason. So I says "VS, if this is your doing, give me some kind of sign." I didn't actually expect this to work. Surprisingly enough, I see a few signs roll by with some words on it that convince me that this was no ordinary dream. It shocked me to the point that my jaw dropped and I ended up waking up in my bed.

Now, while I was excited about what had just happened, I wasn't going to jump to conclusions just yet. I can tell you that when I looked at VS's face in the wonderland that she looked smug as a motherfucker. I tell her I'm pretty convinced that she had some kind of hand in that and ask if it would be possible to do that again.

I fall asleep once again and sure enough I go lucid for seemingly no reason at all, almost like some one flicked on a switch. There I was, once again in a logical awake sort of state instead of the usual excited retarded state. I ask for VS to come and visit me if she's able to. Once again, I don't actually expect anything to happen, since that's how my lucid dreams usually occurred before, and, once again, I'm thoroughly surprised. It seems that VS does have a sense of humor since she decided to reveal herself to me wearing a full blown RD fursuit. I ask her to take off the suit and she does. When she took it off though, she was not herself. No, she just looked like some generic dude. (inb4 your subc is telling you you're gay, and also a furry). I asked her about it and she said that she doesn't know. Two emotions hit me at that point. The first was shock, since I just fucking talked to my tulpa. The second was confusion, since I didn't know why she couldn't take on her form. I asked her to try it anyway. She was in front of me when she tried it and I was looking at her back. From behind everything seemed to look as her form should, but then I turned around for some reason, and when I looked back she reverted to the same generic look. We decided to walk around for a little while I hit her with a bunch of questions, most of which I can't seem to remember.

I'm definitely convinced that this was probably more than just coincidence seeing as how this happened twice in the same night, and I'm excited to see what happens later on tonight. Hopefully we can get this weird form thing ironed out.

Since I'm bored, I guess it's time to write stuff.

Nothing happened in terms of the dreams, but I know VS is probably either watching the dreams or maybe even participating them in some way.

Something did happen in the middle of the night, however. I woke up for whatever reason and was getting ready to fall back asleep when I heard something. It was a one syllable sound and I couldn't make out if it was an actual word or just some random noise. It did scare the shit out of me, though. I'm pretty sure it wasn't sleep paralysis since I've been through it before, and this was a different sound, not to mention I wasn't paralyzed since I pretty much sat up instantly and flipped my shit. I tried asking VS about it, but she didn't seem to respond. My guess is that she felt bad about scaring the shit out of me at the time, but as I type this I can't help but feel she's chuckling to herself. It felt sudden since it didn't seem like there was any build up to it. No random sounds, strange sensations in the ear, or anything like that. I'm just going to assume it was her.

She also may be developing a mental voice of her own. I was running around the park, as I normally do, and right when the beat was about to kick in on a song a voice in my head stated "Get hyped, motherfucker." With that, I took off running. I didn't feel nearly as tired as I did a few seconds earlier. This isn't the first time she's pushed me while exercising, but it was the first time she did it in a unique voice.

During a session not too long ago, she said she has a plan to help alleviate what little concerns of parroting still remain. My guess is that she's gonna scare the shit out of me again.

Also, she's a pony again. This is after being a human for a couple weeks. I asked her yesterday about the change. She simply shrugged and gave me an "eh".