Help with doubts and time management?

With as many tulpae as I have, I find myself struggling with doubt A LOT at times. I find it hard to believe sometimes that my brain can keep 15 independent consciousnesses running at once. It’s not that I don’t believe it’s possible to have that many tulpae - I believe claims of people who have even more than I do - but I find it hard to believe it for myself and just for myself.

Now, I SAY we can parallel process - I do really, really want to believe it, after all - and my tulpae say they can do things without me, but I just have so much trouble believing it sometimes. I’d really like some help with that. I know there are parallel processing tests and exercises out there, but I’m honestly afraid to try those because I’m afraid we’ll just fail. I don’t even like to ask my tulpae what they’ve done without me because I’m afraid I won’t get an answer.

I really need some help here because this doubt issue has been a huge problem for quite awhile now.

I also have a second issue. I find it so hard to evenly split my time between my tulpae. The result is a select few getting most of my attention and many others not getting much of my attention at all. They say they’re happy with each other and that it’s not a big deal, but I still feel bad about it. I’ve tried to get better about it, even trying to make schedules and everything, but I’m so bad at following through with anything like that, and it falls back to the same old routine every time. I could really use some help with that, too.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

You have two choices.

1. Start reading modern and not so modern researches about brain and mind.

2. Believe my words that it is possible to have more than 1 tulpa and there is no limit. Thinking about your self and your brain and tulpa like its PC and software running on it isn't right analogy. If your analogy was right in the first place, you wouldn't be able to create tulpa. Which is not the case. So...stop worrying and instead focus on what you perceive.

Second issue is too hard for me.

You have two choices.

1. Start reading modern and not so modern researches about brain and mind.

2. Believe my words that it is possible to have more than 1 tulpa and there is no limit. Thinking about your self and your brain and tulpa like its PC and software running on it isn't right analogy. If your analogy was right in the first place, you wouldn't be able to create tulpa. Which is not the case. So...stop worrying and instead focus on what you perceive.

Second issue is too hard for me.

1. Do you have links to any good articles I could read about that?

2. I know. I have no trouble believing that when it's applied to other people, just us. :/

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

There are no 2 or 3 articles which answer all questions. In general you can start with familiarizing with mind-body problem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind–body_problem . From there you can follow to particular authors like David Chalmers for example. Also there are more books and articles about smaller questions, like how exactly our long term memory and mechanism of remembering something works (hint:it is easy to answer the question how PC memory works. But how works memory of sentient being? That one harder). And the questions which are staying unanswered are telling more than answers we get from some researches.

So you doubt your tulpas are 'real'? Don't worry, you're hardly real either. In fact, because the world is deterministic at macroscopic level and probabilistic at quantum level, there is no such thing as free will; so there's hardly a shade of difference between decisions being a function of some part of your brain or another. Moreover, because this is the case consciousness itself must be an illusion, as is identity, and therefore there is no 'you' either, let alone your tulpas.

In all seriousness, if you can't really believe it yourself when it's apparently happening then I have a hard time believing that your continual contemplation of the subject will help. In my experience it never does. So what you really need to do is relax and forget about it. It simply does not matter. If you don't pay attention to the problem then it will either go away over time or it will seem to do so. Hell, it would probably go away over time anyway if you ever forced but I know you well enough.

Yeah, time management. Stick to your schedules? This is clearly an issue that others are more qualified to talk about that me.

@justanotherguest: I'll take a look at that. Thank you.

@waffles: It's not so much that I doubt my tulpae are "real"; it's that I doubt our ability to parallel process. The problem is that I'm doubting they do or experience things while I'm not with them. I do know I shouldn't worry about it, though. :/