Ways to stay focused, mental training

Indurain

This thread's about ways to stay focused, so feel free to post your own methods of it.

I always keep a wrist band on my arm, and i've learned to use it to stay concentrated and to remember to talk to my tulpa. When I plan on (mentally) narrating, (because in public or feel like I can't focus) I just move it higher on my arm so that there is a constant squeeze/pressure on my arm. I use it as a mental cue, a reminder that whenever I feel it to remember to continue to narrate/force and feel her presence. Feeling it on my arm has become pretty much synonymous with feeling my tulpa's presence.

Just thought it could also help out people that have a hard time staying focused.

Name: Sera

Form: Human Female

Stage: Discipline with forcing every day, narration and asking questions constantly

I think therefore I am, I think therefore she'll be.

que sera sera

This is a very common technique mentioned in many guides. From things as simple to "The string around one's finger" to rings, Tulpa jewelry serve as forceful little reminders to stay forcing.

A very similar technique is the Tulpa Tattoo usually applied with non-permanent ink though one may wonder if the more dedicated and impulsive among us would follow through with a full blown tattoo on the back of their hands or arm.

A great technique which does not involve adorning your body in setting alarms. It's a resetting point if you will.

Yes, or using your environment to your advantage, such as training yourself so that everytime you look at a clock, or some such that you do often, that you remind yourself. Something like lucid dreaming training techniques should work.

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

To take the tulpa jewelry or tattoo idea one step farther, give your tulpa a matching one. Might help associate the item with the tulpa for you.

If poor or cheap:

Jewelry = costume jewelry / rhinestones

Tattoo = use a sharpie, print a pattern and cut it out as a stencil if you want to make it nice

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

To take the tulpa jewelry or tattoo idea one step farther, give your tulpa a matching one. Might help associate the item with the tulpa for you.

If poor or cheap:

Jewelry = costume jewelry / rhinestones

Tattoo = use a sharpie, print a pattern and cut it out as a stencil if you want to make it nice

Oh thanks, never thought about that, i'll draw a S or T on my wrist or somewhere later as a visual cue to remind me to narrate throughout my day.

Name: Sera

Form: Human Female

Stage: Discipline with forcing every day, narration and asking questions constantly

I think therefore I am, I think therefore she'll be.

que sera sera