Need some "wonderland" ideas

Orlando

So far, I've come up with seemingly countless places that my tulpa could live. Hotels, hotel rooms, houses, airports, gardens, libraries, office buildings, boats, and even entire cities, but shortly after I pick one, I end up changing my mind. Any ideas on what I should stick with?

Guest Anonymous

My idea would be a lake with fresh clear water and a forest all around, with rocks in some points and a nice breeze.

But you can really do anything you like, just pick one and stick to it.

Pick something you're excited about so you'll be excited about visiting it again and again. Think of the coolest scenes in your favorite books, movies, or games. This topic has some neat ideas.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

My WL is a combination of several different kinds of futuristic worlds turned into one huge world. It's pretty intense and kinda dangerous.

The best wonderland, I find, is something that's very close to the heart. Usually that means it's going to be a memory of a location. Do you have a place you used to go to, that happens to be your favorite place in the world? Somewhere that invokes nostalgia and bliss?

I personally use a library I used to meet with my friends at, it's a very quiet, peaceful place, and the building is beautiful and warm. I've had a lot of experiences there, so now I use it as a wonderland. I really can't recommend anything else other than the 'favorite place memory'.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

I was thinking about this in the car earlier, and it occurred to me that many of these would make great wonderlands.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"