Urgent Help Required

Very very urgent, needs answers as soon as possible.

Well, I'll let Etna explain this:

Well, I'm not like most tulpa as I was for a long time part of my host's common sense and it's been a source of power for myself. Recently me and my host got the idea to see if I could be independent and make my own power. I tried this, but it didn't work as I was loosing energy very quickly and became very sleepy as a result. Afraid of a bigger loss or even dissipating I accepted that source again.

This is where things get messy.

Everything seemed fine for a while, but as time went on Cory noticed he was using MY voice. We were so confused and since we sounded exactly the same no one could tell us apart, Cory could only force himself to sound the way he used to but it was only a temporary fix. This power of mine has shattered me, I'm only in pieces now.

If anyone has any suggest or knows how to fix this please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

"My name is Elizabeth Sheppard" -Elizabeth

"I am myself, nothing more, nothing less." -Etna

"If you kill yourself you won't have my love, just my pity." -Eve

Update- Our issue has been resolved! We were able to piece everything back to the way it should be...except for one thing. -Etna

I still sound like Twilight Sparkle :/ I guess now we ask for a different question which is: how can we get our voices back to normal? Is there some sort of exercise we can do to alter our voices or should we just wait it out?

Even if no one responded if you at least read about us then we appreciate at least looking at our problem. Our only concern now is our voices. Thank you regardless~ -Etna

If you can listen to something that sounds like what voice you want then do that; otherwise try to imagine what you should sound like when you say something. I would also stress not paying too much attention to what you sound like when you don't want to. Above all, it's your (host's) imagination, so he should try to exercise some control himself.

About what you said before, I don't know what you mean exactly when you say that something was your 'source of power', but I suppose what you experienced was a lack of strength as your host tried to make you independent. I would personally guess that it would only be temporary, and would go away if your host forced some more, but that's your call.

Well now our voices are switched entirely which is both annoying and confusing, it's really difficult to tell who is saying what anymore and we've both tried different ideas multiple times but so far we have had no luck.

Etna: We're not entirely sure what to do. It seems like if our voices were swapped it should be easy to switch back, right? We don't know.

I would suggest taking a deep breath and just calming down. Focusing too much on the problem will just make it seem tougher to tackle.

It's a little like having a song stuck in your head, trying to force it out isn't going to help.

You could try speaking through a third voice to sort of use as a reset. Think about a quote by a recognizable voice, and 'say it' in that mindvoice to not use your or etna's mindvoice.

You could try speaking through a third voice to sort of use as a reset. Think about a quote by a recognizable voice, and 'say it' in that mindvoice to not use your or etna's mindvoice.

Never thought of thinking of a voice as a song, but hey it seems to be working. Not immediately though. I'll report back in a couple days and see if it works.

Thank you for your help TC. -Etna