Bobby and Breezy

Bobby9macy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENTRY 34

It's been a little while since I've posted. I haven't stopped forcing, I just thought some time away might be good. I think I was right.

Some things I've learned:

- Touching your tulpa even if they're not visible yet can really help get past that wall of unsure, awkwardness (if there is one) and make you feel more like there is someone really there.

- Imposition can be incredibly easy for some people and cost them nothing but a matter of days, while taking months or years for other people.

- You may feel helpless sometimes, and like you're not making any progress, but that doesn't mean it will get better. You just need to keep trying and learning.

- Keep a very very open mind.

- Narration can be crucially important. If you find it easy to forget to force, or hard to hold on to the thought of your tulpa, it would be good to make a habbit of narrating to at least keep them open to respond when they want.

- Share experiences with your tulpa. Get to know them and make your relationship mean something.

- Human forms are easier to impose and visualise than other forms (like ponies) most of the time.

- Babysitting other people's tulpas may be found to be extremely difficult to impossible.

I think that about wraps that up. Bre is still my primary focus over Sine until she's "fully" developed, but Sine has been around a few times now too. Still only in the wonderland though, I haven't given him a form to be here yet. Bre's been much easier to visualise in human form, so she's been a lot more comfortable in that most of the time, though she still occasionally does turn pony. All these things I've planned for aren't near happening at all yet. But maybe someday when we get there.

For now I'm just going to try narration a lot more. I don't know when my next post will be. If I don't post until then, merry christmas.

My journal blog thingy: LINK