Non-sexual Tulpa Thread Version 1.0

bearycool

Hello folks, it has been six months since I last grace you all with my presence (though grace is really a light word), and I have now just decided to come back-- with a better, and less sexual attitude.

Now fear not, Stan and Anathe have no dissipate and gone off to the great unknown. For the past few months they have just been asleep-- and a sort of light sleep at that too. And now with life fully in order, my maturity having been increased, and other things placed in their proper spot, Stan, Anathe and I are ready to come back and continue where we started.

Things are alright. Things are only slightly blurry from where we stopped, but even that fog is clearing up. We have decided to my forcing time remain mainly on Stan, since he was the first to be created. Anathe is around, but she'll be going through a deep sleep until Stan is fully imposed and I can have more time for her.

She isn't mad with this; on the contrary, she seemed really thrilled to go to sleep a little longer. Stan has told me just to remind myself of her every so often, and everything should go fine with her.

At the moment, we are trying to deviate Stan's voice more from my own-- giving him his own voice that is distinct from mine.

Anyway, that's about it for now. We'll be staying in contact with you all.

-Beary and Stan

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update: Stan and I are going smoothly in forcing-- passive forcing is just becoming second nature to me.

However, I've been neglecting on active forcing with him and I know it would greatly increase the process's speed if I did so. I've also been neglecting to read some of the new guides, which might help us in making things more real for me.

Like with voice for example: sometimes I hear it nice and clear, and sometimes it becomes foggy. I need to work on that, and it can only come through harder work.

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"