Ask a tulpa thread

ThatOneGuy

I've had an interesting idea as of late. How about we let our tulpae do some talking here on the forum, by having questions asked of them through the forum and then having them tell us a response to type out? That is, assuming that your tulpae are comfortable with sort of chatting with strangers over the internet.

I'll be doing this in this thread since my tulpa is sentient, but as of yet not fully imposed. Anybody else, feel free to join in. My tulpa doesn't mind, under a few conditions.

1. No inappropriate questions

2. She doesn't want her name to be known

3. She doesn't want anybody to know how she looks specifically, but general stuff is fine

That's pretty much it. Just type up a question or statement, and I'll get her over here to read it, and then type up a response.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

There's a small issue with this, similar to the issue with the proposal made over in the Tulpa-Only Board thread. We don't want newcomers popping in and getting the impression that we're not much more than a group of circle-jerking roleplayers. Granted, just a thread here is a much smaller issue than an entire board, but still.

Alright all, feel free to PM me then. Sorry about that, I didn't know that a thread like this would be frowned upon.

I can sort of see why something like that could be seen as roleplaying or something, so I guess I'll just limit it to PMs for now.

And my tulpa thought that it would be a good idea to get to know other people with tulpae, but doesn't really mind that the idea was rejected publicly.

But yes. Feel free to PM if interested.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.