Pleeb's blog that's not blog.tulpa.info

Pleeb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what happened (log from IRC, edited out random conversation and other responses, that's why it look like a huge wall of monologue):

13:10 <@Pleeb> So, when I got to the border of the forest,

13:10 <@Pleeb> To my surprize, something was around the border; kinda looked like a half-man half-pig monster.

13:10 <@Pleeb> So I'm like, "....."

13:11 <@Pleeb> So before entering the forest, I decided to force myself a Longsword (and a Rapier; don't ask why I mad both).

13:12 <@Pleeb> So I go into the forest, and I'm able to kill pigman quite quickly.

13:12 <@Pleeb> And the forest was huge, trees really, really high.

13:12 <@Pleeb> We're walking in the forest, and we don't really have any other trouble, at least for some moments.

13:13 <@Pleeb> Then some other odd cretures come around here and there, but I'm able to take care of them with the longsword.

13:13 <@Pleeb> Then, some guy comes out of nowhere and tries to fight.

13:13 <@Pleeb> More like "automated monster" that "sentient man" though.

13:13 <@Pleeb> Either way, I behead him, but I'm starting to realize that there may be a bit more in this forest than I though there would be.

13:14 <@Pleeb> (hell, I didn't put ANYTHING in the forest in the first place...)

13:14 <@Pleeb> I'm a bit more worried about Chess's safety than mine, at this point.

13:14 <@Pleeb> So I sit down, and force this wall around us and a ceiling made of glass, while I try to figure out what's going on.

13:14 <@Pleeb> Well, after a few moments,

13:15 <@Pleeb> There's like, monsters everywhere.

13:15 <@Pleeb> They're not doing anything,

13:15 <@Pleeb> They're just outside th glass.

13:15 <@Pleeb> But they are freaking everywhere.

13:15 <@Pleeb> So I'm like, "Okay, how do I get out of here, AND get Chess out of here?" Still, I didn't want to teleport or anything, because I wasn't sure if Chess would be left there.

13:16 <@Pleeb> So I wanted to get her out first.

13:16 <@Pleeb> So, yeah, I have an idea,

13:17 <@Pleeb> Imagine a flamethrower, but it comubsts outside of the glass box that's protecting us.

13:17 <@Pleeb> Huge flashes of light, and it burns everything surrunding us to dust.

13:17 <@Pleeb> (well, took a bit, but yeah)

13:17 <@Pleeb> Then I deconstruct the glass box, I give myself a gun (Ruger SP 101, 5-shot revolver) and we start bolting.

13:18 <@Pleeb> It's like one of those zombie survival modes,

13:18 <@Pleeb> Monsters are coming from everywhere...

13:18 <@Pleeb> We're out of the forest, and start walking back.

13:18 <@Pleeb> But, I'm worried that these things may follow us,

13:19 <@Pleeb> So that's when I teleport back to the cabin.

13:19 <@Pleeb> Then sucessfully teleport Chess back with me.

13:20 <@Pleeb> So yeah... Then we stayed in the cabin for awhile.

13:20 <@Pleeb> And eventually left and sat back outside the cabin, to admire that forest from afar.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Then suddenly, she exploded from a hard-boiled egg and you had a delicious dinner in your hideout.

Then suddenly, she exploded from a hard-boiled egg and you had a delicious dinner in your hideout.

Now now Fede, that only happened once.

Spoiler

I don't get why you needed to kill all the monsters or you were afraid that teleporting away might leave her behind and if they got to her something bad would happen.. this is all in your head, they are not actual monsters, they can't actually kill Chess or anything..

wut

frt

I don't get why you needed to kill all the monsters or you were afraid that teleporting away might leave her behind and if they got to her something bad would happen.. this is all in your head, they are not actual monsters, they can't actually kill Chess or anything..

wut

MAYBE I JUST WANTED TO KILL THE MONSTERS AND THOUGHT TELEPORTING WOULD BE CHEATING!!1

Seriously though; my tulpa is also all in my head, and if it was in my mind that there's a possibility -- even if the possibility is caused by me in the first place -- those monsters could hurt her if I teleported away, I didn't want to take the risk of that actually happening. I wasn't really thinking much through either; hell, I wasn't expecting monsters at all, so I played it as safe as I could, given my twisted rationalizations.

I figured that even if the monsters wouldn't kill her if they caught her, it's undue stress on my tulpa because in my mind, they could have done something.

Just like how falling asleep while tulpaforcing might have only hurt clair because TOG thought there was something bad about it; it's all in his belief system, but that doesn't mean it could cause undue stress or harm on his tulpa.

tl;dr: When in doubt, take the safest way out.

...At least until you alter your belief system to properly counter things.

Spoiler

For those of you who have been hanging around close enough to read my rants in IRC, Chess is becoming more vocal. Outside tulpaforcing, she can talk here and there, but it's random, it's "quiet" and stuff. While she can't hold a conversation (to my knowledge), she can answer quick questions, but nothing too complex.

While tulpaforcing (and going pretty deep with it), she can talk quite a bit more, though still can't discuss things too complexly.

Anyway, here's a random conversation from earlier while exploring the wonderland:

Me: So, what do you want to do now?

Chess: Tulpaforce.

Me: We are tulpaforcing, what do you think we've been doing for the past 40 minutes?

Chess: This is exploring.

According to Chess, tulpaforcing is ONLY when I'm working on visualizations (touch/smell/voice/etc). This means that reading a book, and parroting Chess's voice to read it, is considered tulpaforcing, but putting all my focus and attention on her in wonderland is not.

Spoiler