Pleeb's blog that's not blog.tulpa.info

Pleeb

According to Chess, focusing directly on her with the visualizations gives her more attention then going on adventures in wonderland. So I guess our tulpaforcing time will now be more direct visualizations.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does that mean you're not going to spend time at all in the wonderland and do something more like the Snapshot method where you have your tulpa sitting right in front of you?

I never did spend all my time in wonderland. Matter of fact, when I'd work on visualization, I'd usually either just visualize her in black void or a snapshot method. That doesn't mean I didn't spend any sessions in wonderland, though.

Either way, talked with both Kate and Clair (two other tuplæ) about this subject, they both agreed that direct visualization gives them more attention then trying to develop in a wonderland, and Clair pretty much quoted what Chess said to me.

But to answer your question, SharkyDerp, any tulpaforcing sessions I'm doing in the future are just going to be using snapshot method or black void.

Spoiler

The only reason Clair ever did get a wonderland is because she was so bored all of the time IRL and she could just go to the wonderland and do whatever in the hell she wanted. I'm not going to actually use one for Markus and Li either, just a black void or snapshot.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

So, during today's session, I was once again talking to Chess about sapience, and eventually I said she should do something unexpected or surprising, to help me know if I'm not parroting.

Moments later, my wonderland started to form all around me (I was tulpaforcing on a snapshot). Then, I couldn't feel Chess's presence anymore, she was gone. I thought this would end up like one of Clair and TOG's silent hill matches, so I'm skimming around the green hills (I was by the cabin). Suddenly, Chess. Suddenly, "BOO". Then I'm back at the snapshot with her standing there, and she was all, "That was surprising!"

Spoiler

Okay, so... I was just tulpaforicng, right? And I have this music playing in the console (it's a two-hour playlist, never heard it before, just grabbed it this morning; all just random vocal-less trance). I don't have any clocks or anything in my room while I tulpaforce, otherwise I'd keep checking them -- I went to force for two hours (when the playlist ends, I'm finished). Anyway, about half-way through, I'm thinking, "I wonder how long we've got left, probably at least an hour."

Chess is like, "It's been an hour and 20 minutes we have 40 minutes left"

And I'm like, "No, I'm pretty sure we have about an hour left."

So, I go and check the timestamp of the song: 4803 seconds. I'm like, "How am I supposed to know what this means?" Chess is like, "1hour 20 minutes?" So then I hit the enter button, hoping to save the time stamp, and the program ends up dying.. I'm like, "Fuuu..."

So anyway, I went and converted 4803 seconds to minutes in google, the result is about 80 minutes -- which is about an hour and 20 minutes. Now Chess is all:

QRwcQ.jpg

Spoiler

Yeah, tulpae doing their sweet time telling stuff is great. I remember one incident where Clair was helping me to keep to my polyphasic schedule, and I was like "I should check the time, to see if I slept long enough since I didn't hear the alarm."

Clair: "Don't bother. You've slept for about 20 minutes give or take a minute, and the alarm won't go off for another five since you fell asleep sooner than you thought."

Needless to say, I was a bit skeptical, only to check my clock and see that there was indeed five minutes till the alarm went off. Then Clair pulled a smug grin.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.