Pleeb's blog that's not blog.tulpa.info

Pleeb

MATH.

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

Appearance: Large snow leopard

Creation: June 2012

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'd be pretty scared if a smiling sponge was in my room, too.

07:15 < Pleeb> So... I just remembered, I heard Chess speak words in a hypnagogic voice last night, for the first time.

07:16 < Sock> Oh! Congrats man!

07:16 < Pleeb> Like, anything she's done before this that was hypnagogic was just noises (e.g. "BOO!" and "huhuhuahhh!" *thump*)

07:16 < Pleeb> Was in wonderland, I tucked her in.

07:17 < Sock> D'aaw

07:17 < Pleeb> And I was laying in the bed with her for a moment, just some cuddling (nothing sexual, I can assure you all).

07:17 < Pleeb> I told her I might attempt falling asleep in wonderland.

07:17 < Pleeb> However,

07:18 < Pleeb> I needed to leave again, to set my alarm and stuff.

07:18 < Pleeb> So I got out of the bed,

07:18 < Pleeb> I really don't remmeber what she said exactly, but it was something like "Don't leave yet" -- idk, don't remember.

07:18 < Pleeb> It sounded like her voice, but had a 'robotic' twang to it.

07:19 < Pleeb> So I stayed for a few more moments, and told her I'd be back.

07:19 < Sock> D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww!

07:19 < Sock> For serious, that's just darling

07:19 < Pleeb> Then I went, set my alarm, then I came back and stayed with her until she fell asleep (or, until I thought she was asleep) -- couldn't really get to falling asleep in wonderland.

07:20 < Pleeb> I should write this down somewhere.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Nice, some new words always help. They sounded different to the voice in your head then? So it wasn't parroting by accident? Good job.

It didn't sound anything like mental voice and sounded similar to her voice, but still different.

As for parroting, I don't think I could reproduce a hypnagogic voice on my own (e.g. parroting, trying to replicate one in my mind, etc) if I tried with all the focus I have.

If you've never experienced a hypnagogic voice before, go listen to that 3d Virtual Barber Shop; that's pretty much what it sounds like; audibly "loud."

Spoiler

I know what it's like. The radio chatter people talk about is quite common for me most nights. It's not exceptionally loud, but it is different to your own head voice and it does take you by surprise.

I was waiting ages for that but then I decided to give up and go for form first. Seems like a wise move, it's much easier to do stuff now. Keep us up to date with Chess, she'll be talking in the irc next!

frt

I know what it's like. The radio chatter people talk about is quite common for me most nights. It's not exceptionally loud, but it is different to your own head voice and it does take you by surprise.

Ah yes, the radio chatter; I know that feel. However, while this was loud like the radiochatter, I actually don't think it was the case this time. Radiochatter seems random and in different voices, this was close to Chess's voice, was accompanied by her jumping up, and had context to the event.

I was waiting ages for that but then I decided to give up and go for form first. Seems like a wise move, it's much easier to do stuff now. Keep us up to date with Chess, she'll be talking in the irc next!

I've done what you did, and I have to say, the results are quite fine for me. And I certainly will keep you all up to date with Chess; quite a few people are looking forward to the day she's sapient enough to jump into IRC.

EDIT: But I think Sock's crew may beat her to it xD

Spoiler

Random question Pleeb:

You are 200 hours into tulpaforcing and your tulpa still doesn't communicate fully yet. Do you get mad and shut down tulpa.info?

Well he has sentience from his tulpa, so I doubt he would give up now. Also tulpa.info is still on so no.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report