A few small questions

Malix

1) Is there an easy, simple, or otherwise not-massively-time-consuming way of determining which words in my head are Elly's, and which are random shit like hypnagogia? I'm not particularly having too much trouble, most of what Elly says is definitely her, it's just sometimes there are these other, more disjointed but also more audible words that don't always make sense, and I can't tell where they came from. I'd use context but Elly's a bit off-the-wall in the first place. Not a huge issue, but it'd just be nice to be able to sort the thoughts with at least a measure of definite accuracy. All I can say to help is it feels more like sound, but it's harder to hear, and often - but not always - has something to do with what I was just thinking. Either a repeated word or a related one. Usually only single words.

2) For those with a tulpa over a year old: Did you celebrate your tulpa's birthday/s? If so, how? Went over Elly's without many real ideas, felt like a cop-out. I know I probably wont be able to surprise her but the surprise isn't the point, is it? ;)

3) During imposition:

- When your tulpa talks, or when you get a distinct sensation that they're actually there, do you instinctively look at them?

- And is it better to fight or embrace that urge? for example, I hear it's easier to impose out of the corner of your eye at first, but that may just be one of many example-techniques of no real consequence.

4) I keep feeling weird when I try to tulpaforce. Like an overwhelming feeling that it's pointless or wont work. I know that's wrong, just wondering if anyone has any off-the-top-of-their-head possibilities. I get the exact same feeling in the odd times I manage a lucid dream and try to do something reality-breaking(like materialise an object)

Thanks in advance.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

1) It just comes with time. There are times when I still experience random thoughts but Jaden and Giselle are quick to jump in and say that they didn't say whatever it was, but mostly it's easy to tell. I've gotten to the point where I can sort of see those random thoughts coming.

2) Absolutely we did! For my fiance's tulpa we went out to dinner and Nate ate Luke's favorite meal, I bought him his own minecraft account and made him his own skin to look like his form. For my first tulpa's first birthday we did similar and then I spent the day letting him proxy and have a blast chatting with his friends online. The next week we actually went on vacation to the very spot where I first tulpaforced and started making Jaden! So that was a nice cool thing.

3)

-yes, sometimes. But it depends, other things still tend to override him if I am focused. Also I know better than to look over when with others.

-I think that probably depends on you to be honest, everything's a bit different for everyone. Try both, see what works

4) Your subconscious doubts are just getting in the way. Talk to others about it and about their experiences, the more you know about it the less I think you will experience those feelings. Maybe you need to resolve those feelings with yourself, or maybe your brain is just being a worry wort

1. Ask her?

Not as easy as that when your tupper loves to trick you & have fun at your expense.

1) It just comes with time. There are times when I still experience random thoughts but Jaden and Giselle are quick to jump in and say that they didn't say whatever it was, but mostly it's easy to tell. I've gotten to the point where I can sort of see those random thoughts coming.

Mmkay. So you just know instinctively, but it's a gradual build of that instinct over time?

2) Absolutely we did! For my fiance's tulpa we went out to dinner and Nate ate Luke's favorite meal, I bought him his own minecraft account and made him his own skin to look like his form. For my first tulpa's first birthday we did similar and then I spent the day letting him proxy and have a blast chatting with his friends online. The next week we actually went on vacation to the very spot where I first tulpaforced and started making Jaden! So that was a nice cool thing.

That sounds amazing and I wish I could've done something even remotely as good as that :(

3)

-yes, sometimes. But it depends, other things still tend to override him if I am focused. Also I know better than to look over when with others.

-I think that probably depends on you to be honest, everything's a bit different for everyone. Try both, see what works

Try both for how long? What qualifies as a try? How do I know it's working unless I stick to it for a considerable amount of time? etc.

4) Your subconscious doubts are just getting in the way. Talk to others about it and about their experiences, the more you know about it the less I think you will experience those feelings. Maybe you need to resolve those feelings with yourself, or maybe your brain is just being a worry wort

I have spoken to others, everyone is baffled, Elly just says it's "cuz you're just scared"...and now she's saying more. Will see. It's extremely odd though since...normally I...hm.....have something of a deficiency when it comes to being able to worry/fear.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.