[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted, but it's only people who don't really care about what they're reading so they always either rate negatively to be an asshole or positively because 'everything is awesome'. Thus, you get no proper ratings that actually matter or help you in any way.

I wish my bunny's cage was self-cleaning.

If I could, begin to be,

Half of what you think of me, I could do about anything,

I could even learn how to love

directed at Howl

directed from Howl

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. Sadly it will also clean out any living biological object within it as well as the mess. Say bye bye to your bunny.

I wish I could finish the projects I set my mind on.

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

Granted. You can complete every project you set your mind to. But once you completed it, you feel your life's incomplete without a new project. To prevent a cycle of working, completion and working again, you start a massive project that will take many years to complete. However, you underestimated the time it took to complete it, and die before you can. The fact that you were unable to complete this project causes a parodox: you're supposed to be able to complete any project, but are now unable to do so. Nature cannot figure out a way to fix this that would not result in something catastrophic, so it resorts to an old failsafe: it will erase your existence entirely - you were never born nor alive. It will maintain consistency by forcing events in the world to happen exactly as they did up to your death, but simply without your existence. No one questions how this happens; a big blank presence allowing things to go on smoothly. Thus, you no longer exist.

I wish,

For a fish,

On a dish.

Granted. You now have infinite luck, nothing bad ever happens to you anymore. So good right? Well, now that nothing bad happens to you, you realize life has lost its flavor, as risk is now unimportant. You never have to work or anything, never have to wonder if you'll succeed. Things become sooooooo boring to you. As time goes on and your luck never fades and things only work out for you, the boredom gets so bad you wish now that you lost all that luck. Because you are so lucky, that wish is granted, and now you have completely shitty luck, and this causes you to get hit by a random race car, rag-dolled, and tossed into a random pot of boiling water. You somehow managed to maintain consciousness throughout the whole event so you can feel every little bit of pain, and because all your bones got shattered by the race car and subsequent rag-dolling, you're unable to move and escape the boiling water, and you drown as your body also receives third-degree burns from the water, and you get to feel every bit of the burns while drowning. But hey - I bet it wasn't boring as hell to go through that!

I wish I could get enough sleep everyday before I have to get up for school, while not being late for school.

Granted. You fall asleep right when you get home from school, and don't wake up until an hour or so before school.

I wish I didn't have to wish every time.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Granted. You cause a paradox and David Tennant has to waste his time to fix your shit.

I wish I had some Reece's Pieces.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. They're contaminated with listeria.

I wish that I wished I wished

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

*Clears Throat*

Here we go again...

Granted. Your wish was really useless, so the command falls to the Void and is forgotten, but your link to your words chains you to the ethereal power that it is, and you receive power unimaginable. In your sudden meteoric rise to omnipotence, you forgo all physical needs to the point that your body would atrophy, but the spirits of the planes keep you alive and sustain your body with eldritch fruits and meats that, otherwise, you would have never been allowed to know exist. Time begins to slow for you as your consciousness reached levels unbound, and you see into the past and future, your reach straining farther every day in an almost instinctual thirst for knowledge. It pushes you ever forward, locked in your own mind by your own design for what felt like years at a time, absorbing the lives and thoughts of cultures that had long since faded into obscurity under the names of others that would come after. You reach the edge of human interaction with the world, and then push farther to see the end of the world and the beginning, all at once. Almost everything superimposes until you capture the essence of Earth and The Milky Way in your gaze like a toddler staring at a marble, but knowing the possibility that lies inside every bead of air. Eventually, your gaze shifts to alternate universes, and you observe without changing the flow, becoming the first true impartial observer that the universe would ever see. Futures and pasts mesh within themselves, and you slowly pick out the pieces of the worlds and make patterns, plans for a perfect world that would lie in rest, nestled between the velvet cosmos where the stars sleep. As time presses ever onward, you notice entire millennia flow like drops of water, so your take a shard of your formulae and create newer, more...encompassing mathematiques to change the rules the extent of existence will follow. Time begins to slow again, and you watch your world with a thousand eyes all at once, scanning for problems. You find none. Your introspections last you only seconds at a time on the level that your body used to communicate on, but eons pass inside as the planes call you king, god, and soon, the concept of what the universe really is. You are no longer a creator, but a force that wills the myriadverse to second after second, meticulously pushing it around like dolls in a shadowbox. Your world continues on, along with all the others, like a molten bead of gold on a skillet rolling oil. Time stops for your body, and the new freedoms of your astral form grant you power beyond what was there before. No longer an observer, you exist in the space between seconds, living and dying and living to shape the world in your new hands. Every other world does as you do, living and dying until you renew it, like a parking meter fueled by an unknown energy that will come to be known as Muffin. Wars and peace litter them, and you care not. Your world, a world of brass and gold and copper, turns perfectly like the gear that was never touched in a clock. Nothing turns it but you, and no one will ever know it is there but you. The letters M, U, F, I, and N subsequently are treated as runes, glyphs, markings that call your attention like the chimes of a bell made of crystal, and each language's representation of these calls you in different tones.

Your stint as Muffin, force of love leads you to boredom after 52 eternities, and you begin to play games. Trouble sprouts up in every universe and just when it seems as if there was no longer a Muffin to watch over us, a song plays over the myriadverse and reaches the ears of a boy resting on a mahogany tree in the midst of a golden universe nestled between all the rest. The boy had been named Muff, and his very existence angered the elders of this land, aptly named Muffineed. They sent him on a quest to earn his name and the love of the Force that Turns our Gears like Clockwork, and on the highest peak, he screams to the skies in frustration at his destiny. He is rewarded with the sound of the worlds screaming back in anguish, and awakens again as the Force that Turns the Wheels of Fate.

I wish I could get songs out of my head when I wanted to.

HUUUUUGE EDIT: I was ninja'd so hard XD

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033