[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted. Your hand now has the power to be inserted in your head and can literally pull the songs out of your head, which will cause them to take a physical form of the music sheets for the song. However, your brain suffers damage from the fact that you just stabbed it with your hand, and while it didn't kill you, you have to be hospitalized, and after the MRI the doctors perform, they determine that you will have amnesia similar to the girl on 50 First Dates, blindness, the inability to move your right arm or the middle finger on your left. After you gain consciousness, the doctors test your memory to see what you do remember, and they find that one word that you seem incapable of knowing or remembering is the word "wish." But on the bright side, that song isn't still in your head.

I wish for the establishment of the Break-a-Wish Foundation.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. A foundation that breaks the bones of wealthy rich people was created. In fact, you were so lucky with this wish, that you ended up winning the jackpot on the next lottery.

I wish my tulpa was real

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

Granted. They actually already are real. In your head. As "real" has a very different meaning than physical.

I wish I spoke Latin fluently

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. You can now say 'fluently' in Latin, nothing else.

I wish for nothing.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Granted, the universe returns to it's primordial state, erasing the existences of every lifeform there ever was.

I wish I had an angel for one moment of love (I wish I had a better wish than stupid song references)

If I could, begin to be,

Half of what you think of me, I could do about anything,

I could even learn how to love

directed at Howl

directed from Howl

(wish not broken, thread broken, halp)

Granted. In the 'correct' religion, angels are evil and demons are good. The angel proceeds to take your soul.

I wish I had six legs, for kicking people.

Tulpas:

Granted. You now have six extra legs, and their only function and ability is to kick people, and are super flexible so they can kick the closest person. Unfortunately, when you attempt to use your walking legs, the kicking legs are also activated, and when you are alone, they kick the nearest person to them, which would be you. Enjoy being constantly kicked just by trying to walk!

I wish I had a totally mentally healthy, sane, and morally good clone of myself to help me do my homework and study, and that I could gather the knowledge he gains from studying so I know what he learned.

Granted. He refuses to study and do your homework for you because that would be morally bad. He tells you to do your own work.

I wish there would be 4 paragraphs in the next post

Tulpas: