[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" timestamp="1431582403"]

Granted. You're now shippo from inuyasha.

I wish that I wished a wish.

granted, however your wish since being so vague is randomized and ends up being a wish to unwish the wish you granted before.

i wish all my debts were repaid and i had a million dollars.

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."

Guest Anonymous
i wish all my debts were repaid and i had a million dollars.

Knowing you have a million dollars, I make a point of it to line up some lawyers and have a "fall" on your property and sue for...one million dollars. I win the law suit and cash in (give much or most of the money to the lawyers).

I wish I were a Star Trek starship captain.

~Mistgod

Granted. You get taken over by a brain parasite and then the crew commits mutiny. You are held in the brig for the rest of your life.

I wish I could play N64 games with better graphics

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted. Your computer is too weak to emulate the enhanced graphics, and the original console also doesn't have enough power to run the games.

I wish for a cake.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

granted,however you must first succesfully complete a series of test chambers.

i wish all the wishs in this theead were undone.

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."

Granted. First wish undone is your wish, causing all the other wishes to be unaffected.

I wish for a HEV suit.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

granted, however there is a headcrab hiding inside it and it jumps out onto your face.

i wish i could grant my own wishes.

Granted, however the power slowly drives you insane to the point at which you commit wish-suicide.

I wish that I could never be harmed in any sort of way!

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

• 3 weeks later...

Granted.

Years later, you are in a car accident, killing your spouse, and injuring the driver you hit. The other driver sues you, and you end up selling all of your possessions to fit the bill. Spiraling into depression due to the death of your wife (or husband, I don't judge), you attempt suicide. Arrested by local authorities (they found you crying in the middle of the street, nude), your ability is found when your cellmate attempts to kill you, fruitlessly. The police captain calls his military buddy, who tells his captain, who tells his general, who tells a military scientist friend, who flies out to dissect you. When he is unable to dissect you, you are locked away until someone decides it would be best to bury you in concrete.

I wish I had no responsibilities whatsoever.

man, who knew I was such an asshole?

I did. I knew I was an asshole.

And I didn't warn you.