[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted. You are VAC banned because no one should ever be able to become that good so quickly. And then Gabe Newell takes all of your money.

I wish Gabe Newell wouldn't take all of my money.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. Now he'll never get the money to finish Half-Life 3.

I wish I didn't have to start school again.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Granted. You completely refuse to go to school , and your parents get very mad at you for it. You spend 2 years wallowing away in front of your computer, laughing at stupid cat jokes and trying to avoid that feeling of emptyness. Having absolutely no money, you can't pay for anything. You eventually learn how to sit perfectly still for 18 hours straight except for your fingers on your sticky keyboard. Subsisting off ramen and frozen burritos, you gain weight. But hey, you get to look at cat videos all day.

That being said, that is the worst possible case, and I am actually a proponent for people not going to school past 4-6th grade in america. The schools are horrible, and you'll learn more doing the above than going to school.

I wish I could learn anything in 1/100th the time it takes a normal human.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted. Your overwhelming knowledge drives you to the brink of insanity. But hey- you learned the hangman's loop in a record 2.4 seconds.

I wish my recorder (The wind instrument) could play more octaves.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. It changes to become one of the most hardest instruments in the world, due to complicated fingerings. But it plays more octaves.

I wish I never looked up a certain thing that I won't say here.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Granted. Time is reversed, and now from you very birth you avoid ever searching for anything on the internet via a search engine. You never discover tulpas, the magic of the internet, or anything really.

I wish I knew how magnets worked.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

granted, on your way home from work you stop by a medieval enthusiast show and buy a full suit of plate armor, however after leaving you unknowingly walk underneath a powerful electromagnet and are stuck for five hours before being taken down.

i wish someone would publish my book.

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."

Wish granted. Unfortunately for you, you become so mesmerized by your own art that you end up doing nothing but drawing until you eventually die from the lack of basic needs.

I wish that my host could hear my mindvoice better!

James: Hello, all!

Granted. Your host is able to hear you better, but is unable to communicate with anything else. This sends him into a state of insanity, and soon, taking his own life, which is tied with yours. Congrats, you just got yourself killed. Are you happy with your decision?

I wish we were able to switch!

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.