[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you can only summon cheap, plastic replicas that work neither as a key nor a blade, rendering this power useless.

I wish Tabasco sauce were hotter.

(inb4 the hot dog I'm eating right now bursts into flames)

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

Granted. You go to the store to buy a bottle, but the shelves have all melted, circular burn marks littering the condiment aisle. There holes in the floor, tubes of molten lava where the popular sauce plunged into the earth and joined with the molten core, never again to resurface. It has found home, and mortals will never know the newfound taste- for their own safety.

On the plus side, Texas Pete has a tame enough flavor for you to mix it with cayenne pepper to give it a stronger bang.

I wish that the new Battle For Zendikar set would finish being spoiled now.

Granted. A few weeks from now, you buy the set. However, when you open it up, all of the cards smell terrible and are covered with some kind of disgustimg residue. On closer inspection of the box, you find that it says: "Expires Aug. 31 2015"

I wish I didn't have an urge to use my phone when I should be sleeping.

Granted. You instead use your LAPTOP to watch Netflix (Like me)

I wish I didn't have a need for sleep and could survive indefinitely without it.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

oh god my laptop is so much worse than my phone

Seriously, though. My phone is 1440p, and my laptop's screen is cracked. I had to disable the touchscreen to make the rest of the laptop usable.

Anyway:

Granted. You don't need sleep, at least not fundamentally, and because of this, you are unable to sleep. You can survive indefinitely without sleep; however, you are still not immune to the symptoms of sleep deprivation, excluding death, of course. After a few sleepless nights, your mind begins to deteriorate. After a month, you can no longer function normally.

But hey, at least you don't need sleep to survive.

I wish we had something to wish for that wasn't related to sleep.

Edit: Also, I wrote this using my phone at 2 AM. Why do I do this to myself?

Granted. You wish to stay awake. Which isn't anything about sleeping. On a side note I'm writing this at about 1:40am so maybe my last wish came true.

I wish I got a good graphics card for free.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. But inside the soup is ricin.

I wish that when I got my wisdom teeth removed my jaws didn't hurt like hell and that I didn't have a skull-breaking headace. (CUZ THEY DO AND IT SUCKS)