[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted. Politics are now even more commonly debated.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You wish for nothing. So you get nothing.

I with everybody used "tuppers" instead of "tulpas"

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I actually did do that for awhile, to avoid pointless arguments. Everyone seemed to agree that the plural of "tupper" was "tuppers" so I used that.

Granted, but when noobies come in they get confused by the terminology and leave

I wish tulpamancy was more accepted by society as a whole.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

Granted. Now everyone makes pony tulpas and it becomes something cool hipster kids do, eventually the big brains of psychology and philosophy regard it as a delusion and nothing more.

I wish for a good scholar year.

Granted. You get a GPA of 4.0 but then there's a sudden lack of oil in the world. You move to Austrailia and reenact the mad max movies as the world runs out of resources.

I wish my earbuds played 30% louder.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. It's a dessert pizza... With raisins.

I wish for a cinnamon roll without raisins.

Granted. It's a cinnamon roll with grapes.

I wish for longer ethernet cables.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Granted. They're so long that they cover your house completely, forcing you to cut them all into pieces to get in (or out) of your house, leaving you with no ethernet cables.

I wish memes never bled into pop culture.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Granted. It is now illegal to make memes anymore. 4Chan closes, sending millions of neck beards out into the outside world, fighting to exist. Dorito bags and Mountain Dew bottles are littered everywhere.

Over time, due to a limited supply in the world, memes become a rare commodity and become very valuable.

If you remember from a couple days ago, I make my living off of creating memes. I sell what few I have left for hundreds of millions of dollars before I run out.

Angered at you for ruining my empire of meme making, I set a bounty of 5 rare pepes on you. Not even 4 hours later you are assassinated.

The world continues on, but any memes are treated as currency more valuable than diamonds. Any person caught making or forging a meme is executed or sentenced to life in prison. TFW my buisness is ruined

( ͡; ͜ʖ ͡; ) I might get executed for such a face.

I wish people would give me feedback on my wish breaking. I consider it a Jean-luc level multiplied by 0.78. So about 78% the legendary level of our favorite Picard.