[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but now everyone else is infinitely more smarter than you. Because of the difference between you and them and normal human habits, you are excluded from society and now have to live with our less developed neighbours in the wilderness - animals.

I wish the sky was orange.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Granted. But you live in Haiti... Then they all revolt... Rip Jean-Luc.

I wish there were more examples of Metro cosplays to go off of.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

"Metro" could mean anything, so I'll assume Metro 2033 and hope I'm right.

Granted. You're transported to Russia. However, this is not real-world Russia. It's post-apocalyptic-nuclear-wasteland Russia. And you're outside wearing nothing but your normal clothes. It's cold as hell, and you're freezing to death. Or rather, you would be if the radiation poisoning doesn't kill you first. You start to feel weak, and before your vision fades entirely, you catch a glimpse of a group of people in the distance.

Hours later, you wake up in a makeshift hospital room in an underground shantytown. You feel terrible. You struggle to get up, and somehow you manage to stumble out of the room. You see people wearing headlamps, fur coats, etc., and it fills you with inspiration for cosplay ideas. Unfortunately, you're stuck here with radiation poisoning and are not likely to survive much longer (Spoiler: You don't).

But hey, at least there were more examples of Metro cosplays to go off of. 100% authentic as well.

I wish I knew what the deal with dark energy is. Because nobody knows what the deal with dark energy is.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

*insert Metro wish breaking*

Pretty accurate, except I was wearing winter clothing while reading it, so I'd be alright, living in the harsh land of Michigan. But yeah, Radiation poisoning means RIp Brassow. I rate your breaking 8.5/10

Granted. It's the shit that makes our universe bigger and bigger.

I wish any wound of mine could be healed at will instantly.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted, but you are soon knocked out by a mugger, since you laughed at his treats to kill you. Since your wound heal at will, they don't heal at all when you're unconscious, and you die from your injuries.

I wish I was better at studying.

Granted, but now you have excessive memory loss. You forget everything you study after 5 minutes.

I wish people would stop creating conflict.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted. The world is a happy place albeit troubled by a user on a small science-based board known as tulpa.info. The user was known a Melain. Another user who had joined several years earlier, was Vladimir Putin, undergoing the alias of Jake. His intention was to study the effects and if it was successful have his military use such techniques in war to lessen loneliness of soldiers. In his studies he noticed Melain. Vladimir got increasingly angry as Melain's ideals conflicted with his own perfectly linear data. With the help of the KGB, The Russian president learned of Mistgod's house address. In his fit of rage, he ordered an ICBM to be fired at Mistgod's home. As it entered orbit, the US picked up on the incoming missiles, and returned fire. All other countries armed with nuclear weaponry caught on within minutes and soon thousands of missiles were in orbit shooting towards their respective countries. Putin was in shock and terror. With Lennon (His tupper), they rushed into the extensive metro system of Moscow. The fires tore the world apart. Vladimir knew the Mistgod was surely dead. However, his next two decades in the Metro system drove him towards madness. He founded the Red Line in the metro system and became a powerful leader in the tunnels. In the year 2033, a new threat emerged, known as the dark ones. Putin feared that they were his atonement for the sins he had commuted against the tulpa community. He sat at his table, duplet aimed at the doorway, and waited for the dark ones to take him. However, a young lad named Artyom, whom was a distant relative of Melain, had managed to stop the dark ones, by firing a pre-war missile onto the surface, where the dark ones lived. Jake/Putin continually fell deeper into madness knowing that they were killed, saying they does because of his nuclear stockpiles. The shadows whispered to him "Melain knows..." And his descent into madness continued. Jake could not take the voices anymore. He chambered his Kalashnikov with a single Prewar military grade round, and ended his life. He had ended the world, and in a way it too ended him. Conflict was no longer created by people in the Metro, for they were determined to survive as a species. And Artyom whom had the same genes as Melian, ushered in the next era of civilization.

And there's my Metro 2033 spoof I guess

I wish someone would review my writing, and give their thoughts on it.