[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted, but they say it's terrible and that you should be ashamed of yourself, and others should be ashamed of you. Your family and friends read that and they shake their heads at you. If you still live with them, your family kicks you out of the house, and if you're renting your landlord kicks you out. Your friends, disappointed by your terrible piece of writing, separate from you and you are now all alone.

(On the bright side, if you own your house you're not homeless. And you always still have your tulpa(s) <3).

I wish my host would stop being so lazy...

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you can't make a tulpa for yourself.

I wish tulpas could go visit other minds.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Granted. In other news, asylums have been taking in 300% more people than usual.

I wish for a chicken nugget from McDonalds.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. You accidentally crush your internal organs. Rip.

I wish for a long Jean-Luc wish breaking I haven't seen in a while.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted, but there are as much words as there are letters in the chemical name of titin. You're never able to read all of it.

I wish I was given a god-like body with powers.

Granted, but there are as much words as there are letters in the chemical name of titin. You're never able to read all of it.

I wish I was given a god-like body with powers.

Granted, but you get as stupid as powerfull.

I wish for a cold coke.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Your wish is my command! Only, it's as cold as liquid nitrogen and you can't possibly drink that.

I wish spiders wouldn't come into my house.