[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

But it was peeeeerfect! Anyway... granted, but this scares everyone around you, and you're never able to have a normal conversation again.

I wish for the power to shapeshift so my tulpas can talk to people normally.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was tooo perfect ;). Granted, but you can't control who you shape shift into.

I wish for the power to read people's minds.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Granted, but they can read your mind too when you're nearby, and you end up being a conduit of information. Everyone hates this, so they put you in a cell 200ft away from any human at all times.

I wish I could teach someone the things I know in a split-second.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted, but because their brains can't handle all of the information, their neurons start to die of overwork slowly, resulting in early death.

I wish I had power over atoms.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

Granted, you can manipulate matter at atomic level, but you became crazy because all that power and you began to split and modify all the atoms in your body. And you die.

I wish can control the time.

Granted. But you sing so well that people end up falling in love with your voice. You now have an obssesed fanbase that wwon't leave you alone and post NSFW stories of them being with you while you're singing.

I wish I had the courage to post my stories online.

You broke my heart :(.

You get your ice cream. It's Alice: Madness Returns level ice cream. It has dead bugs and brain matter in it.

EDIT: I wish I was more analytical.

Your wish is granted, you can now sing better. This encourages you to abandon all the other skills and career choices you have and head only for a career of a professional singer, but because the world is crappy place where artists became famous mostly by cheer luck, you will live rest of your life as poor and bitter amateur artist that spends all her time and money at bad karaoke bars.

I wish I could understand what cats say.

edit: whoops, I was late.