[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted, but it hates you and eventually gets away.

I wish I could move to anywhere in the world, as many times as I want to.

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You want to move to Russia, so you do so.

The KBG gets mad that you didn't ask them first and you "disappear" somehow.

I wish I had a Utahraptor to ride into battle.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted, but already in battle your enemy shows up riding a T-Rex and kills both you and your Utahraptor.

I wish I could know the truth behind all the mysteries in the world.

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

Granted. Turns out knowing everything sucks all the wonder and curiosity out of life, and you find that the rest of your life is a boring drone because you can never again learn or experience anything new.

Luckily, your life is short, because you get punched in the teeth for being such a know-it-all prick and one gets lodged in your brain. So at least there's that.

I wish real life would stop pulling me away from this forum.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

Granted. You can now go on this forum whenever you want, but you can't go on any other forum.

I wish I had some cold mineral water right now.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Granted, but you can't control where you end up teleporting. You could end up teleporting anywhere in the universe. Odds are you'll find yourself in the vacuum of space.

I wish for all of these super pills.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Granted. Let's go through one by one:

Yellow pill: It's quite hard to control. Other people's thoughts are constantly in your mind, and they are hard to differentiate from your own, and you gain a reputation of making people fall into comas.

Green pill: Ever heard of animorphs? If you stay in any form for longer than 2 hours, you stay that form. Forever.

Blue pill: You are impervious to physical dangers, but extrememly vulnerable to emotional ones. Might want to call the suicide hotline next time someone tells you your shoe is untied.

Orange pill: Congratulations, you win so many world records you now hold the world record for the most world records! Unfortunately, all the previous owners of the records are extremely pissed. Let's hope they don't discover that emotional instability of yours!

Red pill: The pain stays. Even if you are completely healed, the pain of any injuries stays as long as they would've normally. Let's hope that doesn't affect your emotional instability.

Pink pill: This may be bad on it's own; The description doesn't say whether you can control this, ie can you touch people without changing their love status. Since I'm breaking your wish, you get the worst possible case: Any time your skin comes in contact with another human's skin, their love for you is toggled. You have to either wear gloves or constantly double-tap people.

Grey pill: It's a two way link. Any electronic device can control you. Since none of them are designed to control you, they generally cause random, spazic actions. Let's hope none of them tell you to stop your heart!

Black pill: You forsee your own emotional collapse, which only makes it come faster. Also the events you see aren't neccisarily going to happen the way you saw them; The very fact of you seeing them changes the future, so you can never be absolutely sure what is actually going to happen.

Congratulations, you are now a sobbing, erratic mess cowering in a faraday cage. Noone dares to come near you because of the coma risk. Have fun!

I wish for the perfect keyboard

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted. It doesn't use a USB cable though, it uses a VGA one... But your laptop doesn't have an external VGA cable!

I wish for the ability to clone myself linked by a hive mind where each member was treated like an individual and got another wish, which is determined by my hive mind.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I mean, I might have to hack it together or something, but its not too hard and totally worth it for a perfect keyboard (also VGA is video...)

Granted. All of your wishes are technically granted but with horrible things attached onto then that make them bad. We've been over this, wishing for more wishes gets you nowhere.

I wish people would stop wishing for more wishes.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc